Chapter 15

*Jason's P.O.V.*

Me:"How did you find it?" I asked Kelsey as I walked to the kitchen making her jump in surprise.

Kelsey:"You need to stop doing that." She said turning back around to making food for all of us since we were still playing different games.

Me:"Doing what?"

Kelsey:"Scaring me like that." She said making me chuckle.

Me:"So how did you find it?" I asked once again.

Kelsey:"Find what?" She asked not turning around from making food.

Me:"Don't act. You know exactly what I'm talking about." I whispered now.

Kelsey:"I really don't know." She looked at me for a second before turning back around.

Me:"How did you find it when you had to kiss me in front of Justin." I whispered a smirk on my face. She stopped what she was doing and turned to me putting her hands behind her back so now she was leaning against counter.

Kelsey:"To be honest......I didn't care if he was there or not." She said looking down and I smiled and walked up to her putting my hands on the counter behind her so now she was trapped.

Me:"And why's that?" I whispered in her ear before nibbling on it making her let out a shaky breath.

Kelsey:"Jason.....stop. We're gonna get caught." She lightly moaned when I started placing kisses from her neck to her shoulder and then back up all the way to her cheek.

Me:"We won't. Just relax." I kissed her ear. I looked in her beautiful brown eyes and groaned of how adorable and innocent she looked right now as she started at me through her lashes. I smashed my lips against hers and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I moaned as I felt her hands pull on my hair making me bite down on her bottom lip before I sucked it in my mouth. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance but she pulled away her forehead against mine as we try to catch our breath.

Kelsey:"This is wrong." She said against my lips.

Me:"You say that but you don't pull away. Admit it already bebe....you want me." I felt her tense up at the old nickname.

Kelsey:"Jason I'm with you brother. This is very wrong. I-I don't want to hurt him." She said pulling away slightly but she was still in my arms.

Me:"Your with my brother but you want me Kels. You love me. Not him. And......and.....and I bet he still likes that Jenifer girl."

Kelsey:"Why would you say that?"

Me:"Isn't it obvious? The way they act around each other? The way they look at each other? The way they talk about each other? Didn't you see Justin today? How mad he was when I kissed Jenifer? He looked like he was about to attack me." I chuckled.

Me:"I bet he's mad that I took both of his girls." I laughed once again and she raised her eyebrow at me.

Me:"Not like I like her or anything. Not in a million years. I don't even take a glance at her when she's around. Unlike you....I can't take my eyes of you no matter what. Your just too beautiful." I said and carresed her cheek as I saw her blush.

She was about to say something when the door opened and I pulled away from her quickly but sighed in relieve when I saw it's Adam.

Adam:"You guys should really stop doing that. You're lucky it was me but next time it might not be." He warned closing the door.

Me:"I can't help it." I shrugged.

Adam:"Well you'll have to learn to control yourself! What if you get caught?" He hissed.