# 1

Kristen pov

"Come on krisy, hurry up" amy yelled already settled in her sleek black buggati veyron.

"Amy I have to be home today... I will come by tomorrow" I try already knowing it wasnt going to work.

"I ain't asking you krisy, hop on" she commands.

"Amy" I whine.

"Not working or do you want me to call josh and make you hop on" she smirks.

"Fine" I huff angrily and settle in her car.

Josh was one of amy's bodyguard out of the 3 that followed her everywhere she went in a black jeep.
It has been 3 months since the college started and since then me and amy are inseparable.
Amy or Amira rivera was what people called a badass. She was 5'3 with a marvelous figure and tan skin. Her hairs were dyed peacock green with some tattoos on her fingers.
We could say that the whole rivera family had a thing for tattoos. Rivera's were the richest people in the country but unlike expected they weren't snobbish.

Amy's big bro... Aiden, who was 22 and 3 years older than us also had some tattoos covering his hands. Just like his dad. The only person in their home without a tattoo was amy's mom.
The lady was amazing and beautiful with her stormy blue eyes, pearl white skin and blonde hairs.
It was a shame that neither Aiden nor amy had any of her features. They had tan skin with their brown eyes and black hairs just like their father.

Mr.rivera was a strict man... even in his fifties he never had this friendly vibes around him. I just met him once when amy introduced me to him and all I got in return was a nod.

Unlike him ... Catherine,  amy's mom was very friendly and too fond of me and so was Aiden. Although Aiden was a big flirt but avoiding it he was fun to be around.
Even though both the brother and the sister had taken their fathers features they were just like their mom... friendly.

"Oh come on... you cant possibly be that mad" amy groaned.

"I am" I huffed crossing my arms.

"Whats so important" she grumbled irritated.

"Well I have to complete my homework" she was about to interrupt me but I stopped her, raising my hands.

" after that I have my part-time job so now I will have to stay up late and complete my homework" I completed.

She just gave me a Annoyed Grunt.

We studied in Saint Louis and there were only two ways to study in that college either you have a rich dad or scholarships.
Amy was the rich dad case and I clearly was the scholarship one. One more reason why people thought our friendship was weird.

As long as I could remember I was alone. Grown up in an orphanage when I ran away being the 13 year old. Only part time jobs were the source of my living and studying was the source of best college.
Amy had asked me many times to move in with her but I didnt like being burden so I refused and she eventually gave up.

Reaching her place she gave me a slight pout. I chuckled at her.

"Fine" I huffed.

"Yay" she smiled happily.

Reaching her mansion. .. it was beyond beautiful. With 3 months its still hard to remember all the way around. Unlike always Catherine was nowhere to be seen.

"I will get some water and join you" I told amy. She nodded and left for her room. I was glad that I atleast remembered the way to her room.

Pulling out a bottle from the refrigerator I allowed the cold water to slide down my throat. After finishing my water I sighed tired. Since I was here I won't be able to complete my homework and then again working in a club till 12, I will have to stay up probably till 2 finishing it all.

Irritated by the situation I made my way to amy's room. All this routine was tiring. Studying then part time and then again studying. It was not until amy came up in my life... I didnt even had any friends.
Grossed in my thoughts I didn't realize where I was walking and ended up banging up with something. Scared of landing on my butt again I closed my eyes.

But I never landed on the floor. Opening my eyes I met with the stormy blue eyes. The man looked like the older and intimating version of Aiden as he held me at place.

"Sorry" I mumbled and stood up but his hand remained stoic on my waist as he continued scanning my face.

He was wearing a black tshirt with a pair of faded black trousers. He was completely covered in tattoos from his biceps to the neck that showed from his v neck tshirt. He had a piercing at his nose and more at his ears making him look sinful as well as eatable.

Uncomfortable under his scrunching gaze I tried to leave his cage but note the key word tried.
The moment I succeeded in making a bit of distance I was pushed to the near by wall with his hands on either side of my face.

"Excuse me" I mumbled stuttering but he remained stoic like he didnt hear me.

The proximity was affecting me and I could suddenly feel heat emerging from my cheeks.

"Caden" a loud voice boomed... Mr.Rivera I recognised.

I still stood scared looking at my shoes like my year old sneakers were the most interesting thing in this world.

"Caden" Mr.Rivera's voice commanded again.

Suddenly fingers grabbed my chin before forcing me to look in the pair of the stormy blue eyes.
The intensity had my sweating in the air conditioned hallway.
Before the man suddenly leaned in towards my neck, inhaling deeply still holding my chin in his fingers.

"Coming Mr.Rivera" came his husky voice as he left the hallway but not before glancing at me again.

Scared I ran towards amy's room huffing tired.

What the heck did just happen.

He looked like the exact copy of Aiden but with stormy blue eyes,  blonde hairs and pearl white complexion....just like.....Catherine.
Could he probably be.... I didnt understood.

When I entered the room still in my thoughts.

"Lets watch 'bad boys'" amy yelled happily not noticing my sulked state.

"Amy please tell me Aiden started wearing blue contacts, dyed his hairs blonde or something" I huffed.

"Seems like you met Caden" she replied all the playfulness gone from her tone.

Hey guys
Chapter over
I love you lovey doveys
Dont forget to vote.
Stay blessed.