He has a point. They usually always hung out. It still made her laugh that Yeri usually asked to hang out with them.

She nodded looking through the menu, "Touché."

They looked through the menu a few times before Yeri and Taeyong finally arrived.

"We're here bitchachos," Yeri smiles sliding into the booth next to Hyunjae.

"Really I didn't notice," Hyunjae laughed scooting over to make room. "Hold on bitch your hair!"

Immediately all eyes hovered over to Taeyong who's black hair was gone and replaced with a bright fire truck red.

"Yup just dyed it yesterday," He smiled obviously enjoying the looks.

Wow what confidence.

"It looks nice who are you trying to impress?" Johnny laughed nudging him.

"Me, myself, and I duh," He responded grabbing the menu to look through it.

Yeri and Hyunjae looked at each other before bursting into laughter. They ordered their food and before they knew it they had a table full of sushi and drinks. Without hesitating they began to eat whilst having conversation here and there.

"So classes start soon how do you guys feel?" Johnny asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Totally looking forward to see all the wannabe edgy kids," Yeri said causing everyone to laugh.

"Can't forget annoying couples," Hyunjae added before munching on her California roll.

"You're just mad cause you're single," Taeyong laughed pointing his chopsticks at her.

She shook her head, "Do you see my face? I choose to be single thank you very much."

That caused the group to laugh even louder. But she wasn't wrong. Hyunjae and dating just don't mix.

"Plus I only love Yerim," She added while pinching her cheek.

"Lies," Johnny stated, "You love me."

"No, she loves me," Taeyong chimes in.

"Gross!" Yeri snapped hugging Hyunjae, "Men don't deserve rights!"

"While I do agree John and Tae are the only men that deserve rights," Hyunjae chuckled, "But I do love all of you. Even if you're all annoying."

They all laughed some more before leaving the restaurant. The four of them decided to head to the park and chill out before going back home. Since it was late there was barely any people aside from another group of teens. They probably had the same idea they did. They sat in a circle on the grass.

"You guys want?" Taeyong asked taking out a blunt.

"I'm fine," Hyunjae waved her hand falling back against the grass.

"Same I've got a job interview coming up so can't do that," Yeri chuckled.

"Suit yourself," He says taking a long drag.

"What's up you seem a bit down?" Johnny asked hyunjae.

She raised a brow. How did he notice? She acted like she usually did, the only difference was that she did have a lot on her mind.

"School. Like I don't know college just bugs me," She shrugged.

"But you have Yerim and Irene as roommates," Taeyong added.

"And were all going to the same college." Yeri spoke up.

"I know but it's just," She paused sitting up, "I don't even know how to describe it. I feel like everything changes in college you know?"

Taeyong put his arm around her pulling her close. "Dummy are you trying to say that you think we're not gonna be friends or something."

In all honesty Hyunjae was confused herself. Maybe it was the fear of losing her friends. Or maybe it's because she's heard horror stories of how people lose friends and make huge mistakes in college. Maybe it was both.

"I think so, but this stays between us. I can't have people thinking I have a heart," She joked with a smile.

She laid her head on his shoulder. Damn she really is a softie even if she didn't wanna admit it.

Yeri flicked her forehead laughing, "You're such a loser."

"You know what let me get that blunt," Hyunjae laughed.

Hyunjaes

Liked by: heresjohnny, tyong, baeirene and 839 others Hyunjaes yerim I luv u View all comments Iamyeri I luv u more 😫💗😏Baeirene gAYS 🤬Hyunjaes we've been caught fUCK😫😫Kimdyng are you all high??? Iamyeri I'm not, idk about Jae Txyong she's pr...

Hyunjaes yerim I luv u
View all comments
Iamyeri I luv u more 😫💗😏
Baeirene gAYS 🤬
Hyunjaes we've been caught fUCK😫😫
Kimdyng are you all high???
Iamyeri I'm not, idk about Jae
Txyong she's pretty high, she hasn't stopped laughing. I'm trying to go home
Kimdyng where are you guys??
Heresjohnny my place duhhh. Gotta chill before I leave ya know
Kimdyng wow no invite 😔
Txyong I don't think you wanna be here dy

Txyong

Liked by: notmarklee, chnyl, heresjohnny, seosoojin, and 1865 others Txyong do you see the look she's giving me??? Can you believe this is the same girl who tells me she loves me at least ten times a day???View all comments Hyunjaes you ate my lef...

Txyong do you see the look she's giving me??? Can you believe this is the same girl who tells me she loves me at least ten times a day???
View all comments
Hyunjaes you ate my leftover cheesecake WHILE I WAS HIGH
Txyong I ALREADY SAID ILL BUY YOU SOME MORE
Hyunjaes IM NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE
Heresjohnny told you she was evil
Hyunjaes I get it from my mother 🤪
Iamyeri: WHEEEEZE
Txyong: that was a low blow even for you 💀💀
Hyunjaes: I'm angry ok but I guess I forgive you or whutevu 😔💗
Txyong: i love you stupid 🥺💓
Iamyeri: DISGUSTING 🤮

-
New book wowowow. I hope you guys will like it! Again updates will be s l o w lol

(Also if you guys are interested in some kpop merch I have a discount!
Check out https://bestkpopmerch.com and use my code SVNWOO for 10% off! They also have free shipping!!)