XVII. Circumstances

Marie was wearing an elegant off white gown with an a-line bodice embedded with diamond sequin. It bared her tanned back down her waist while the slit reached 4 inches above her knee. She has never felt so expensive in her entire life until that moment.

"Wear this dear, It compliments your eyes." the note written in cursive reads that comes with the invitation to Mona's birthday party. It was actually sweet coming from Mona who she met a couple of times after her broadcast stint.

She came from a poor family with the greatest luxury ever afforded was a 4 hours sleep a day, which changed when Mona offered her help.

She helped her get into her dream job and was spoiled to the nines by the lady.

She was taken back to a recent conversation they had at Chanel.

"I never had a sister to go out with and Hugo is a busy man." she complained as she pouted her pefect blood red lips.

Mona was a sweetheart and a goddess at that. No wonder she drove someone to insanity.

She was perfect.

The thought brought a smile to her lips remembering the times they spent together. She found a friend in Mona and was glad to see her life resume its normal course after the assaults of her pursuer.

A furious series of knocks at the door took her from reverie making her grab her pouch to head on her way.

"Must be my escort." she said to herself before wringing the knob open which revealed the dashing man awaiting her outside.

"Shawn?" she was caught off guard by his presence with the shock evident in her beautiful feature.

"Don't get me wrong. Your escort couldn't come and Mona was freaking out when she knew no one would pick you up so here I am." he casually responded as he raked his cirrulean blue orbs on the lady.

"She was a pleasing sight to the eye." he thought yet vowed to never let her know of that.

Marie noted a tint of red in the young man's face as he tried to look away from her. She couldn't help but admire the way he offered his hand to her, the black Armanni suit showcased his build wonderfully with his slicked back hair. Looking like those guys in movies.

"Shall we?" he added when she still haven't given a response to which she shook her head, getting a grip of her senses and accepted his offer.

They reached the venue in no less than 30 minutes, the Castiglione Regent. A hotel owned by Hugo, who planned the event himself.

The people were flooding in with all their expensive rides and hot dates. All wearing a shade of white or black with blings hanging from their neck thay costs a fortune making Marie feel conscious. She was entering the world of the rich and famous afterall.

They were headed inside when they saw Mona holding unto Hugo as they emerged from the midnight black Rolls Royce that carried the marvelous pair.

She looked regal in her Michael Cinco stark black gown, her porcelain skin shone in contrast to the darkness it possess.

Her ample breast was a sinful sight accentuated by its halter design stirring the carnal desire from the eyes of the male onlookers. Her back bared was a double kill while the satin fabric hugged her hour glass figure which transitioned to a transparent black sheer fabric from her knee down her toe for a flowy finish.

Alongside with her was Hugo, a creature comparable to the Gods of Olympus. His features were prominently highlighted by his hair being kept in a low pony tail. The white tuxedo a made him look sinfully divine as it accentuated his build in the most satisfying manner.