Converse-M.YG

You knelt down in front of your front door, lacing your Converse high tops the rest of the way before tying them.  Straightening, you grabbed your purse and slung it over your shoulder, making your way out the door. You pulled your cell phone out of the back pocket of your shorts.  Noting the time, you picked up your pace. You were going to be late meeting Yoongi. You hurried down the steps toward your car. Making your way around the silver car you paused to unlock it before getting in.  You jammed the key into the ignition, cranking it to life, before tearing off in the direction of Yoongi’s apartment.

By some miracle you managed to get across town without attracting the attention of any cops.  You pulled into the parking lot for his apartment complex and climbed out of your car. Your dash clock said you were only a couple of minutes late.  Yoongi wouldn’t be overly bothered that you were late, but you hated lateness; it was inconsideration for other people’s time. Locking your car quickly, so you raced towards the steps, taking them two at a time until you reached the top.  You gulped down air, trying to slow your breathing and your racing pulse before you knocked on the door. It wasn’t long before the door opened, revealing a slightly disheveled Yoongi. You couldn’t help but check him out. His black shirt stretched across his broad chest in the most mouth watering way.  He may look slight when next to some of his friends, but there was no denying he was built. His black shirt and bright, blue hair were striking against his pale skin, but both suited him. He held the door open wider with one hand, ruffling his hair with the other.

“Come on in.” he said, shooting you an adorable gummy smile.  You smiled in return, blushing as you ducked under his arm and made your way into the apartment.  You dropped your purse by the door and made your way over to the couch. You’d been dating for a while, but every time he shot you that smile it still gave you stupid butterflies.  Surely after almost a year you would have grown immune, but so far that was not the case. You dropped down onto the couch, crossing one leg over the other. Yoongi made his way over to you, having shut the door and plopped down on the couch next to you when he reached it.  He grabbed the remote, pressing the button to turn the TV on and queuing up the movie you two were planning on watching together. As the show started, he wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. You snuggled into his side, enjoying his warmth and being close to him.

You were about halfway through the movie and you almost couldn’t take it anymore. Yoongi had started mindlessly tracing patterns on your arm and the sensation of his fingertips ghosting across the flesh of your arm was about to drive you insane.  Unable to take it any longer, you reached up, placing your hand on his jaw and turning him to face you. He looked at you with a sweet smile on his face until he noticed the look in your eyes.

“Y/N.” he murmured, his voice coming out deeper than usual. He shifted his body so he was turned toward you. His gaze fixed on your mouth as he slid one hand around the back of your neck, drawing you closer to him, your hands coming to rest on his chest.  As he guided your face towards his, he leaned forward, meeting you halfway.

The kiss started out gentle, his soft, plump lips pressed against yours as he cradled your head softly. Caressing your cheek, before wrapping an arm around your waist to pull you flush against him. Your hands slid up his firm chest, one coming to rest at his shoulder, the other continuing up the back of his neck to tangle in his hair. You loved gentle Yoongi. You loved when he was soft and affectionate and sweet, but in that moment you weren't looking for sweet. When he started to pull back from the kiss, your hand that was in his hair tightened as you caught his bottom lip between your teeth, eliciting a small gasp from him.

That was all it took though. The kiss wasn't gentle any more. His hand tangled tighter in your hair and he slid his tongue into your mouth. Tangling your tongue with his, you slid one hand down to his chest, fisting the material of his shirt as you leaned back pulling him with you. He braced one arm on the back of the couch, sliding the other underneath you to pull you further beneath him. He settled on top of you, breaking the kiss and moving to your neck where he left open mouthed kisses.

You moaned as he ran his tongue over the flesh of your neck. Grabbing his shirt again, you pulled his face back to yours, kissing him as you slid your hands down his torso until you reached the hem of his shirt. You slowly pulled his shirt up over his body and he pulled away long enough to rip his shirt over his head. With his shirt out of the way, he crashed his lips back to yours, goosebumps rising on the skin of his back as your cool hands trailed over his skin. He slid his hand up your thigh until he reached your knee, bending it so he could reach down and relieve you of your shoes. He continued kissing you as he worked at the laces. A growl rumbled in his chest as he became more frustrated with the laces. Finally, he broke the kiss and sat up, adjusting you both so both of your legs were in his lap.

“Stupid converse,” he grumbled irritably, finally managing to untie the laces. You bit back a giggle as he tried to unpack your shoes enough that he could take them off of you. “These are too hard to take off.” He muttered under his breath.

When he finally removed the shoes you couldn't hold your giggles any longer. He glowered darkly at your shoes, before turning his perturbed gaze on you, eliciting more giggles from you. The mood now ruined, he grabbed his shirt and pulled it back over his head. You sat up and wrapped your arms around his waist, ready to cuddle again.

“I really hate Converse,” he grumbled, rolling his eyes and tossing your shoes toward the door.

A/N y'all this idea popped into my head this morning on my way to work and I just HAD to write it. I heard, like, two seconds of Converse High and couldn't stop thinking about this scenario all day.  I hope you enjoy it.