Chapter 1: We are the same, yet so different.

I'M NOT SURE IF ANYTHING IS SPOILERS BUT JUST A HEADS UP!

This story is 18+. This is the only warning because there will be no warnings further on.

ENJOY! <3
____________________________________________________________________________

A bottle rolled hitting against a wall before starting to spin, slowly it stopped. I blinked staring at it curious, before glancing back at the book in my grasp. 'I'm someone who never really cares about what people think of me. I don't care if I'm alone or end up never being happy. They say you must love yourself before you can love someone else.'

That's a load of bullshit.

I slammed my book shut annoyed at the phrase. Toga was skipping a few feet ahead of me, with her phone held in the air. She was fascinated by this guy called Stain, who was all over the news. I put my book in my bag before sighing. I'm not interested in the guy, but Toga, on the other hand, would force me to watch the video that was posted online. "Come on! Again! Please!"

I slapped her phone away as she moved it in front of my face, "Toga seriously you made me watch it over 20 times." I'm starting to get sick of it now, she won't stop bugging me about him.

She just smiled. "I know! But it's so amazing. I want you to feel what I'm feeling!" What she's feeling. Pfft.

I rolled my eyes, like that will ever happen. "I just find him dumb." She grunted at my words but said nothing. I don't care if my words upset her, I've told her I don't care for the hero killer. His moral is somewhat true to what I believe at least. But I can't understand why Toga likes him so much.

Then again I find everything dumb and weird... pfft.

A few days had passed, I sat against a wall annoyed; watching as Toga killed a guy before jumping around happily. Bloodstained her sweaters sleeves, she grinned catching my eye. "That was so fun! You can have the next one! I never get to see how you kill people sis!" She laughed sitting next to me while putting her knife in front of my face.

I moved it away from my sight.  "Maybe. I do like doing my kills without anyone around." I said while looking off to the side like I can tell her what I do.

She puffed out her cheeks at my words, "Aww come on! Let me see!" I grunted as she hugged me.

"Uh. No." I grabbed her face holding her away from me.

"But why!"

"I said no!"

"Awww!"

Two weeks had passed since Toga asked me to join the League of villains with her. I refused instantly, but she didn't seem to care about my choice. I never liked the thought of being a villain, or even being around other villains. Toga is a different story. If I had to be honest, I've always wanted to be a hero, but... what choice did I have. Once you stain your hands in blood, there's no going back.

I blinked away the melancholy memories, before staring at Toga who was laying on my bed. "Sol. Why are you always secretive?" She asked while tearing into a stuffed animal with a knife. Wait, she bought me that and yet... Eh. Never mind.

Sigh, she's such a yandere...

I twitched my eyebrows as she continued. I snatched it away from her irritated, "It's dead already! Did you really just come here to make a mess?" I snapped throwing the torn stuffed animal in the trash. "Your such a nuisance!"