fallin' all in you

shawn's pov:

thanks to the sunrise coming in through my window which i had yet to purchase blinds for, i woke up. i was careful not to move a lot though, i didn't want to wake up y/n who was cuddled up next to me with her head on my chest while my left arm was around her. she was wearing one of my hoodies that was huge on her and some leggings she left at my place before.

as minutes passed, more light came through the window and that caused her to stir around lightly before she opened her eyes.

i kissed her forehead, "good morning,"

"morning," she said with a smile before looking up and kissing my jawline.

she snuggled more into my side before chuckling, "i guess harry potter didn't capture my attention last night,"

i laughed, "that's a first,"

after my comment, we somehow started reminiscing about the past two weeks since we met. specifically, the night we met.

we met at my place on the night of my best friend brian's birthday party. i wasn't in town when the party was being planned, but i did offer to have the party at my place just as long as the people from our close friend group planned it out and did the inviting. y/n and i attended the same high school at the same time but somehow didn't meet each other even though we had quite a couple of mutual friends, which is how she ended up at the party.

the moment i stepped foot into my place after not being there for a while, i was greeted by familiar faces. so when my eyes landed on a beautiful mystery girl, i was more than intrigued. something was drawing me to her, and i made an effort to capture her attention.

we ended up talking while enjoying more than a few drinks, and at the end of the night, we ended up in my bedroom.

the morning after the party, we both woke up at the same time and discussed what had happened and where we wanted 'us' to go. after talking and clarifying a few things, she made the choice to stay and see where we would end up.

and now we were here, happily reminiscing about what has happened between us.

y/n talked about what happened from her point of view, and the whole entire time she did, i had one thing on my mind...

i wanted to be y/n's and y/n to be mine.

once she finished talking, i kissed her. we kept the kiss going until our breathing was uneven. when i pulled away, she touched my nose with her's and i felt her uneven breath patterns on my face.

something about that kiss felt different. it felt like she pushed her heart towards me and pulled away.

y/n then proceeded to go on the side of the bed she wasn't on before and play with the ring on my finger. i gazed at her for a few moments before blurting out my thoughts, "be my summer in a winter day,"

she looked up at me while smiling with a small look of confusion on her face, "wha-"

"be my girlfriend?" i asked before she could finish what she was saying.

y/n looked deep into my eyes, "i-"

she didn't even finish her sentence, she just cupped the sides of my face and kissed me.

i broke apart from the kiss, "i'm assuming that was a yes?"

"yes," she said with a huge smile before kissing me again.

we stayed in bed for a while, doing more than kissing... various times.

after being intimate, we headed to my kitchen to make breakfast.