The Sage's Blessing

Start from the beginning

"How do you know so much?" Yuyan seemed a little upset, I'm assuming she still had much to learn.

"That's where things get a little interesting. So when a Hane who has the Sage's Blessing dies, there's kinda like a special place in heaven for them or something like that. In this realm, even though I'm dead it's almost as if I just continued my life in another world. There, I can age and continue to learn about this world, but of course I'm not alive and when Hisen used this jutsu I'm still in the body of the me who died."

"And you're still taller than Yuyan even though she's older now," Kakashi commented.

She threw him a glare, "hey that has nothing to do with the topic!"

"That's true, but I guess I just got that from my father, he was really tall. But anyway, that kind of explains it," I concluded.

"What kind of power does my mom have?" Yuyan questioned.

"Oh my mom is an interesting case. She told me that she was born with the chakra levels below that of any normal Hane, but her dedication to the clan was unlike any other. Most from our clan don't even get the chance to see the dragons, but my mother had a close connection to them all and they recognized that she was different despite not being gifted in the way most Hane were," I answered.

"Wait but my mom is really amazing," Yuyan cocked her head a little, "I mean it seemed that way when we fought."

"If by Hane standards, her chakra is below average, then to most normal shinobi she's still above average, the Hane just had high standards for those kinds if things. But my mom's true gift isn't the high ranking or astounding jutsu, it's something that isn't as practical for the Hane," I smiled as I thought of my mother and our trainings when I was young.

"And what is that?" Yuyan asked, the rest were still very much intrigued in the conversation.

"What would you say are my talents, Yuyan?" I asked.

She thought for a moment, "space-time, nature transformation, and taijutsu?"

"How good would you say my taijutsu is?"

"I mean, it was really good you even bested Itachi in our battle and that says a lot," she nodded proudly.

"You managed to beat Itachi?" Obito seemed surprised, I'm sure he had some respect for him. I would love to have a fair rematch but I'm dead unfortunately.

"Well if you think I'm that good you'd be surprised to know my mother was the one who trained me in taijutsu."

"Woah really? She didn't use that much taijutsu on me.." Yuyan kind of trailed off into thought, "she must have really not been trying to kill me."

"Of course she wasn't. But anyway, I never once came close to beating mom in a fair fight. Even my father couldn't lay a finger on her. So if you think Itachi is good, and you think I'm good, my mom is just on a level of her own. Her blessing is called the steel blood heart which if she used in your fight you'd run out of chakra before you made a scratch on her," I nodded with my eyebrows raised.

"What does that do?"

"I'm not sure if you know this but Heian's wings have a special metallic property to them, the same material as your sword but just in a different physical state. Like Sora, he can use them offensively. My mother's ability made it really hard to break through her skin, she won't need to worry about it right now since she won't die but it was impossible to break through."

Everyone was very much surprised at the revelation I made to them. The Hane were not a clan to be reckoned with. There were much more blessings from different dragons but those were some I only read about and never saw within my lifetime. Yuyan didn't know it and she didn't seem to have full control over it, but she has a blessing more powerful than us all.