Chapter Sixteen

Uraraka was dreaming, she had to be there was no way the league of villains was here. All Might couldn't help them anymore he's retired, Aizawa was already fighting some villains so he couldn't help them.
Bakugo was on the ground yelling out, his hands outstretched to explode the person on top of him but the moment he attempted to do so Shimura had grabbed his wrists and started breaking the skin and muscle. Bakugo yelled out in pain, Uraraka ran forward, she looked for Todoroki, Deku anyone else to go help Bakugo but they were all busy fighting Nomu's. She couldn't just stand and watch she had to help him at this rate his arms would disintegrate. Bakugo struggled, he would go to push Shimura off of him but each time the man would find a new piece of flesh to crack apart to show muscle. Uraraka charged him and suddenly Toga was in front of her, giggling manically, she waggled a big no with her finger.
"Oh no Ochako, I wouldn't do that if I were you."
She licked her lips as she held a blade up.
"You'll have to get through me first, I can't wait to taste more of that lovely blood of yours.~"
Uraraka went at her punching but Toga was nimble and was able to dodge the attacks, when Uraraka attempted to run to Bakugo again she was abruptly stopped by the crazy blonde by her side. Uraraka couldn't do anything, all she could do was sit and watch, each time she tried to levitate Toga she would dodge or make her touch another object.
The next time she turned back to Bakugo the majority of his body was cracking and peeling off like old paint. It was slowly going through his body like how you would imagine a fast working poison would except it wasn't internally. Blood seeped out of the newly created wounds and despite Bakugo trying to put up his tough boy act it was quite apparent the teen was in a great deal of pain.
"Katsuki!"
"Don't!"
He yelled through the pain.
"Stay away."
He threatened, his eyes glowing a fierce red as they locked eyes with pitiful doe brown ones. Bakugo didn't want her to get close, at all costs if someone had to be saved he wanted it to be her, no matter what and Uraraka knew that but she was unwilling to just stand back and watch him die. She grabbed Toga by the face and smashed her head against the concrete as she raced towards Bakugo but just as she was about to reach him a Nomu appeared behind her. She turned, her eyes widening as she saw the attack coming, it would kill her in an instant, like breaking a twig.
Suddenly the brunette woke up, sweat pouring off her body and he person above her was her boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo.
He looked at her worriedly, brushing her hair out of her face as he asked her.
"Are you ok? Nightmare?"
Uraraka nodded as she swallowed, her throat was dry. That dream sure as hell did not feel like a dream to Uraraka, it had sent goosebumps across her skin.
"Wanna talk about it?"
Uraraka felt as though she was on the brink of tears as she shook her head and pulled him close. Bakugo was a lot more worried now upon seeing the true fear in her eyes upon seeing his face. He decided not to press her though and laid down beside her, cuddling her.
"No matter what it was it was just a dream, so don't freak out too much."
"Ok."
Uraraka replied, repeating his advice in her head, trying to convince herself that it was indeed just a dream. She snuggled into his chest, taking in his sweet caramel scent.
"I love you Katsuki."
Bakugo didn't respond and when he didn't the girl looked up to see the ash blonde was a beet red, he immediately looked away.
"I-I love you too round face."
"O-ch-a-ko."
He breathed in and then out and repeated this a few times before smiling genuinely.
"I love you too Ochako."
Uraraka smiled, pecking him on the lips.
"I feel much better now."
"Good, you were kinda freaking me out calling out in your sleep and junk."
Uraraka chuckled nervously.
"Sorry...just a bad dream. Sorry for waking you."
"It's not like I'm upset you had a nightmare or anything, you can't control it. As long as your calmed down now."
"I am."
"Good, I'm going back to sleep."
He then closed his eyes, Uraraka silently chuckled and placed a kiss on his forehead and then closed her eyes once more as well.