Epilogue

Uraraka dusted her hands off as she looked around at her and Bakugo's new apartment. She knelt down and started unpacking things as Bakugo brought in the last box, but immediately stopped once Bakugo sighed and kneeled beside her, resting his head on her shoulder.
"Is that all?"
"Yepe."
"So we're officially moved in."
"Officially."
Uraraka smiled and turned to looked at Bakugo who currently had his eyes closed, once he noticed her shifting though they opened and his crimson eyes watched her. His pupils dilated upon seeing her and he smiled in return. Uraraka said excitedly.
"I can't believe it! We've officially graduated and moved in together!"
Bakugo hummed in response as he nuzzled into her neck cutely. Uraraka couldn't help the hand that rose and began gently stroking his surprisingly soft blonde hair. Her hand moved from his hair down to his chin as she moved his face up towards her. She pressed her lips against his and he happily responded, moving his lips against hers. They separated and Uraraka felt her heart swell as she said.
"I'm really happy."
"Me too."
The cute moment was interrupted by the sound of Uraraka's stomach growling. The two blinked at one another and then broke out into laughter.
"I'll order us a pizza."
Bakugo said as he removed himself from her side, which made Uraraka puff out her cheeks and pout. Bakugo grabbed his phone and ordered a pizza and Uraraka went back to unpacking things like dishes and Knick Knacks.  She started filling up their newly assembled bookshelf, putting cute little figurines at the edges, some of those figurines being Bakugo's All Might ones.
She felt arms slip around her waist and a head nuzzle into her neck. She then felt a pair of canines attacking her neck.
"Ka-tsu-ki."
"Yes, Oc-ha-ko?"
"Not now, we're gonna be eating soon..."
"I've got my meal right here."
Uraraka snorted loudly at his horrible pick up line, her face turning red as she playfully hit him. His attack against her neck did not cease, no instead he moved up to her ear, licking and biting the lobe.
Uraraka felt her breathing grow shallow and her heartbeat speed up, she turned around in his grip to face him and kissed him hungrily. His hands immediately rested themselves on her hips, pulling her as close as possible to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss grew heated. They once again were interrupted as the doorbell rang.
"Told ya."
Uraraka laughed at the angry face Bakugo gave as she pulled away and sauntered to the door, paying the pizza man and thanking him as she brought the pizza to their tiny dining table. She grabbed two paper plates and sat down, grabbing some pizza and stuffing her face. Turns out moving boxes all day made one quite hungry. Bakugo took his seat as well, pouting still as he chewed.
Once the two ate their fill they both decided to stop doing anything for the day. Uraraka stretched, her body tired from moving things around all day.
"I'm gonna take a shower."
She said offhandedly, which in turn Bakugo replied with.
"I'll join you."
Uraraka chuckled as the two went to shower. They peeled off their sweaty clothes and stepped into the warm water, Bakugo immediately was attached to her, which Uraraka loved but she really wanted to shower.
"Calm down, Katsuki. Here."
She said as she grabbed the shampoo bottle and poured some on her hand and began scratching Bakugo's scalp. He made an unpleased face as she rolled her eyes.
"I can't help it..."
Bakugo muttered.
"...I always want to be near you, to hold you. To kiss you."
Uraraka felt her face heat up as she forced his head into the water. She rinsed the shampoo out of his hair and then pulled him out of the stream of water to kiss him. She then pulled back and said, far more confidently than she expected.
"Me too."
Bakugo froze for a second, as if processing her reply. He then dropped his head onto her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her into a tight embrace.
"God I fucking love you."
No matter how red Uraraka thought her face could get Bakugo always seemed to make it redder. She wrapped her arms around him as well, putting a hand on his head comfortingly.
"I love you too."
Bakugo slowly rose his head and Uraraka saw the blush that was sprayed across his cheeks. She grinned widely as she teased.
"Wow, I can't believe that I made the Katsuki Bakugo blush!"
This made him slightly angry as his face scrunched up.
"I'm not- I don't blush, Ochako!"
"You look like you're blushing to me."
"You need to get your eyes checked then, pink cheeks."
"No I don't, what's wrong with blushing any who? I think you look even more cute like this."
"I'M NOT CUTE!"
Uraraka started giggling uncontrollably as Bakugo yelled his protests. The two continued this back and forth for a bit until Bakugo turned her around and basically forced her to bathe herself. They got out of the shower, dressed in their sleepwear and then plopped down on their mattress of a bed.
Uraraka took no time in snuggling up into his side, her head on his chest. She listened to his heartbeat and the rhythm brought her a nice sense of peace.
She had been worrying for so, so long about Bakugo getting hurt. Hearing his heartbeat instantly made her feel safe, secure, like everything was right in the world.
"Hey Ochako..."
Uraraka hummed in response, when Bakugo didn't continue she looked up to see his crimson eyes.
"Yes?"
"Thank you."
Uraraka raised a brow, confused for she couldn't think of anything she had done recently that deserved a thank you.
"For what?"
"For loving me, despite all of my..."
Bakugo cleared his throat.
"Flaws."
Uraraka shook her head and smiled.
"That's not something to thank me for, you love me despite my flaws so it's only natural that I would love you, wholly and completely. Plus, you don't have as many flaws as you think you do. As far as I'm concerned, you're perfect Katsuki."
Bakugo's eyes glazed over with tears, almost as quickly as they came they were blinked away as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. Then he kissed her temple, then her cheek, and then finally he went to her lips. Before he kissed her he said quietly.
"I'm happy I have such a wonderful and cute girlfriend."
Uraraka smiled and replied.
"And I'm happy to have such a handsome and secretly sweet boyfriend."
Their lips connected and Uraraka found herself sighing into the kiss like it was the only thing she had ever wanted.

Authors POV
Thank you all so much! You can't imagine how happy I am to see how much people enjoy this series. It honestly was difficult to finish this, my mental health and home life have been horrible but I finally did it! Thank you to everyone who stayed despite the constant delays and long wait, thank you so, so much for all the support and love. I'm so happy! I hope you all sincerely enjoyed this story and I hope you all have a wonderful day, week, year.