Chapter Eight

It's been several days since Bakugo and Uraraka kissed and they haven't really talked to one another much since then. Uraraka was waiting for him to ask her out but he never did. Or maybe he did but he's so bad at that shit that she didn't know he was asking her out. Uraraka didn't know what she should do. Maybe she should ask him out herself.
As she was going over this she didn't realize that the bell for the end of class rang. She felt a pain on her forehead and winced to see Bakugo had flicked her.
"Quit spacing out Ochako."
Uraraka got up and hit him in the back, not hard but hard enough to get back at him. She she started walking off without him Bakugo grumbled and went after her. Suddenly she stopped and turned, placing her hands on his chest to stop him.
"Katsuki!"
Bakugo rose a brow, his cheeks turning slightly pink at the sound of his first name. Uraraka mumbled something that Bakugo didn't quite catch.
"Huh?"
"You heard me!! Don't make me ask again."
"No I didn't."
Uraraka, face red like a fire truck, furrowed her brows angrily and huffed as she turned and walked off. Bakugo now slightly irritated by the brunettes actions went chasing after her.
"I didn't hear you! What did you say? Ochako? Ochako!"
Uraraka went to close her dorm room door on him when he stopped it, pushed her inside and pushed her against the wall as he kicked the door shut. He looked down at her sucking his teeth angrily as he did so.
"Repeat what you said."
"No! It's embarrassing! The girl shouldn't even have to ask it should she?"
Uraraka crossed her arms and looked away from the blonde. As Bakugo went ask what she meant a lightbulb went off in his head. Oh, he thought, did she ask him out? How cute. He thought as he leaned in closely, smirking a bit.
"Oh I see, you want to go out with me, don't you Ochako?"
Uraraka went to hit him but was stopped by Bakugo grabbing her wrists.
"And I thought I was the violent one."
"You're the one who's teasing me! You've hardly talked to me since then, you know that was my first kiss."
Bakugo blinked, then he blinked again, a few more times as his brain registered what she said. He was her first kiss, this made Bakugo happy but he didn't want to seem too excited by something like that. He couldn't help but smile a bit by that though which caused Uraraka face to flush and she looked down allowing her brown hair to cover her embarrassment. Bakugo released his grip on her wrist and relaxed his body as he tipped her chin up.
"No need to be embarrassed. You were my first kiss to."
"That's more embarrassing! How can you say stuff like that?!"
Bakugo shrugged.
"I'm just saying the truth."
Uraraka sighed as she scrunched her mouth up in determination and grabbed him by his shirt collar. She pulled him close and kissed him roughly. Bakugo's initial surprise was almost immediately gone the moment their lips touched as he moved his mouth against hers. His hands naturally fell to her hips and pulled her closer only to deepen the kiss further.
Uraraka then pushed him away and almost shouted out.
"Go out with me!"
"Huh? That wasn't even a question that was a command. I'm not a dog, what if I don't want to go out with you?"
"Then you'd be stupid."
Bakugo squinted her eyes at her.
"I love this newfound confidence, just a second ago you were about ready to turn into a puddle of embarrassment and now you're talking like you're all that."
Uraraka, still holding on to his shirt collar pulled him close to her and looked him dead in the eye.
"So you're refusing?"
"Well...no I'm not bu-"
He was cut off by Uraraka gently pushing him away.
"Then meet me tomorrow at noon, in front of the school. See you then Katsuki!"
With that Uraraka left before her knees gave out. He always seemed to drain all the energy out of her body and that took a lot of effort to do, how nerve wracking.