Chapter Nine

Uraraka had really gone and done it now. Why did she ask him out? Now she had to plan the date out and make sure it was good enough that even the blonde would enjoy it.
She jumped onto her swivel chair and began clacking her fingers on the keyboard looking for things going on tomorrow. Maybe just a regular movie date, would Bakugo even like that? Perhaps she should as Midoriya, the two have been friends since childhood but then if she did Bakugo would know she probably asked him and might get upset.
What did Bakugo like?
Fighting, spicy stuff, All Might, but those were all things they could have or do at the school. Uraraka sighed angrily as she surfed the web for something that would suit the blonde boy. Maybe the carnival? He seemed like the type who would love dangerous rides and they did have a few there. Plus it was cheap enough for Uraraka to afford, she decided to settle on that and went to bed.
She woke up at 11:30, 30 minutes before she was suppose to meet Bakugo at the front of the school. She freaked out, jumping out of bed and hitting her face straight into a wall. But she didn't have time to cry she had to get ready.
She showered and put on some shorts with boots and some fishnets and a soft orange tank top with her jean jacket and looked at herself in the mirror. She put on some light make up, just a little bit of brown eye shadow and some eyeliner with mascara and a smudge of lipstick and examined her face. Was this good enough?
She didn't want to be too formal but she also wanted to look good, this was her first date after all. She shrugged, she didn't have time to change, she grabbed her purse and phone and ran out the door and to the front where Bakugo was already waiting. It's not that she was late, In fact she was ten minutes early he was just surprisingly early. She waved and approached him and the moment he had a good look at the brunette he erupted with laughter.
"What?!"
She snapped looking at herself with her phone's camera. She realized she hadn't brushed her hair at all and it was a complete mess, sticking up like Kirishima's except less purposeful. She scrunched her face up angrily as she combed through her hair with her fingers as she yelled.
"I was afraid I was gonna be late."
She puffed her cheeks up as she completely smoothed her hair out and then dig through her bag for a small bobby pin to push a piece of her hair back on one side.
"There, how do I look?"
She twirled around like she was ready to go to the ball which made Bakugo snigger a bit. Uraraka finally took that chance to examine the boy before her who seemed far more refined than your usual Bakugo. Yes his ash blonde hair was still spiky and everywhere and he still had his usual resting bitch face but he wore a crimson button down shirt that was unbuttoned at the top and black jeans with boots to match. It was very casual considering his usual explosive choice of fashion.
"Ready?"
Uraraka asked as she held her elbow out, signaling for him to link arms with her. He rolled his eyes and slipped his arm in between hers.
"After you bed head."
Uraraka sighed, she had a feeling he wasn't going to forget that any time soon as she dragged him along.
"So where are we going anyways?"
Uraraka giggled.
"To your doom!"
Bakugo did not find this joke funny, his face deadpanned and he gave her the most expressionless face she's ever seen on him. He then rose his hand up, her chocolate brown eyes following it as he flicked her off n the forehead.
"That was dumb."
Uraraka held her forehead.
"You're so mean. You'll have to wait and see since you're being mean again."
Bakugo grumbled something under his breath and allowed her to drag him off into town.