Chapter Fifteen

Uraraka had made up her mind, it had been a few months since they began dating and she was ready to at least do something sexual with Bakugo.
Maybe not like intercourse yet but she definitely wanted to be intimate with him. Actually telling him was more of a problem though, she had already tried it several times today each time when they were alone and failed to express her true intentions.
When school ended she tried to go up to him to ask him if they could go talk alone but it seemed as though the world didn't want it to happen. First Iida came up to her to ask for advice on a new way to help the class improve and then Asui, Deku, And Todoroki came up to her asking her if she wanted to hang out over the weekend. Then Mineta came up to her being his usual disgusting pervy self, from which Bakugo noticed and kicked him down the hall. Uraraka took this as her chance to speak with him, she went to grab his arm.
"Hey Katsuki-"
Before she could finish her sentence Kirishima cut her off, the rest of the gang behind him grabbing Bakugo and dragging him off. Uraraka sighed deeply, slightly downtrodden by the circumstances.
She walked back to the dorms and changed out of her uniform, she had even gone so far as to prepare for this. Buying cute underwear and cute outfits and such for him only for it to not happen.
She decided to text him, hoping he would stop by later after he was done hanging out. She told him to come over so she could talk with him when he was done and then swiveled in her chair and began doing her homework.
Uraraka stayed up until midnight, waiting for Bakugo to come by. She checked her phone to see he read it but he refused to reply to any of her texts. She exited her dorm and went over to his, opening the door without knocking mostly because she didn't expect him to be there.
When she opened the door she saw him getting dressed, with only his boxers on and a shirt only halfway up his arms his beautifully toned body was in full view of Uraraka.
She yelled out and turned, putting her hands in her face as she apologized profusely and closed the door. Once Bakugo had changed he opened the door up and leaning up against the doorway asked.
"So what did you want to talk about? You're not thinking about breaking up with me are you? That's usual what the "I need to talk to you" text is for."
"No, no I don't want to break up...I-I actually want to go in the opposite direction."
Bakugo's brows knitted as he thought about her meaning, he then spoke for clarification.
"You mean you want to move on to the next level."
"A little bit...I mean I don't want to go full on but...can I come in it's embarrassing saying all of this in earshot."
"Oh."
Bakugo responded as he moved to let her inside and then closed the door behind her. Uraraka then continued, her back facing the blonde.
"I want to be more intimate with you but I'm nervous about going all the way...are you understanding what I'm saying?"
"I am."
Bakugo wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling his face into her neck as he spoke.
"Don't worry, there's more to sex than intercourse. We can take it at whatever pace you feel comfortable with."
"Thank you."
Uraraka's heart was pumping against her rib cage as she suddenly became very sensitive to every bit of her skin touching hers. She slowly turned to face him, pulling him close and then kissing him gently. Bakugo jumped against her lips as he immediately reacted, tilting his head to further the kiss.
He bent down, grabbing her legs and placing them against his hips as he carried her over to the bed and gently set her down. He continued to kiss her passionately as his hands snaked under her shirt and up to her bra where he separated to ask.
"Can I continue."
"Mhmm, you don't need to ask. If I don't want to go further I'll tell you."
"Understood."
With that Bakugo unclipped her bra, slowly lifting her shirt up and off of her to reveal her smooth skin. He then pulled her bra off and took in the sight before him, she was quite beautiful and very attractive, definitely not as average as she believed herself to be.
He then kissed her again, this time rougher as his hand massaged her breasts gently, flicking and twisting her nipples as he did so.
Uraraka jerked at his touch, she was much quieter than he expected but that was most likely because she was trying to be, he would have to change that.
He moved his mouth from hers to her neck and began sucking at the soft flesh gently, enough to leave a mark but not one that would last longer than the night. As his lips trailed down to her chest his hands trailed down her to hips, his thumbs moving in circles on her hips as he took a nipple into his mouth. Uraraka gasped softly, putting her hand over her mouth, she was embarrassed at the fact that she was so sensitive even though he was hardly touching her.
Bakugo chuckled as he bit lightly at her nipple causing her to suck in air slightly. His lips then moved down her stomach, leaving a trail of kisses and as he did so he slowly peeled off her shorts and underwear, throwing them off the side of the bed.
He propped himself in between her legs, noticing she was already quite wet. This made him smile as he sucked at the inside of her thigh, causing a whine to come from the brunette. Bakugo couldn't help but chuckle again, she was just so adorable and easy to tease he couldn't help it. He then pressed his lips against her clit, licking up and down almost expertly even though he too was a virgin.
He grabbed onto her thighs roughly as Uraraka dug her hips hard into his mouth. Despite the fact that she was still trying to be quiet moans started slipping though he silence which made Bakugo hum in victory causing even more vibration on her clit.
After a few minutes of Bakugo flickering his tongue in and out she came, grasping onto his blonde locks as her back arches and her face flushed. Bakugo rose up kissing her messily as she forced herself on top of him.
She messed with her hair as she looked away and then suddenly became very determined as she pulled his shirt off and then forced a pillow in his face.
"Don't look!"
She then kissed his neck, just a peck and then went down his chest leaving multiple kisses in almost every inch of skin. As she ran her padded hands over his scarred and built body. She undid his pants, having some trouble with getting them off but eventually threw them away as she looked down at his hard bulge. She then removed his underwear and grabbed his cock, kissing the head before swirling her tongue around the head teasingly. Bakugo moaned out softly at first, that was until Uraraka took the whole thing in her mouth, deep throating it with no regrets after words. She coughed a bit and then continued, bobbing her head up and down his cock as she tickled his balls with her right hand. Her left hand stayed on his shaft, squeezing the bottom to add more pressure and pleasure. Bakugo gripped the sheets as he moaned out, trying not to be too loud as she went faster, taking more of him in as she did so.
Bakugo came as she swallowed all of it and then wiped her mouth, her face turning red once she realized he removed the pillow from his face.
"I told you not to look!"
"I couldn't help it."
Bakugo panted out as Uraraka smacked him, not hard enough to actually hurt but hard enough to get back at him as she plopped down beside him kissing him once again as she cuddled close to him.