Chapter Four

Uraraka was thinking about last weeks test, she was thinking about how well her and Bakugo worked as a team. Despite the fact that she felt Bakugo did the most work she still gave it thought as she wandered down the hallway.
That was when she saw Bakugo, without taking into account that he was speed walking away from something and he for once in his life looked desperate she approached him.
"Good morning Baku-"
She was interrupted by him grabbed her by the arm and throwing her into a supply closet with him, he then placed his forefinger on her mouth and shushed her as he listened. Uraraka couldn't help but realized the situation they were in and how it would look if someone found them there. Their bodies were pressed together, Bakugo had a leg in between hers and a hand propped up against the wall so he was leaning over her.
Uraraka's face turned beet red as she rose her hands to her face trying to cover it. Bakugo let out a breath of relief as he heard footsteps getting further and further away as Uraraka whisper shouted.
"What was that about?! And can you please move now?"
Bakugo blinked, looking down at their linked bodies and then he moved, leaving the closet with a blushing Uraraka coming after him.
"There's this crazy stalker girl who won't fucking leave me alone! No matter what I say, I've said I don't like her, I've even called her ugly hoping for her to finally stop it but she won't. It's pissing me off."
Bakugo started scratching his forearm, obviously upset at this as he tried to think of a way to get her to stay away. Uraraka put her hands on top of the one that was scratching his arm.
"Calm down, so you've told her your feelings already?"
Bakugo nodded.
"That's what I said round face!"
"Uraraka."
Bakugo pursed his lips and peered down at her with a face that said that he wasn't in the mood. Uraraka decided to let it slide this time as she thought about a solution, one popped into her head that made her cheeks turn red once more. She hesitated to say it, pretty sure that he wouldn't agree to it but she couldn't think of anything else to make her run away.
"I-I think I may or may not have an idea...I mean you don't have to agree to it at all and I'm not saying it has to be me I'm just saying I'm willing to help if it'll help!"
Bakugo rose a brow.
"What are you suggesting?"
"We-well I was thinking that maybe if she thought you were already taken she would...I dunno back off? Although she still might not and it might cause problems I was just suggesting."
Bakugo pursed his lips.
"That backlash would most likely fall on you if I chose to do it."
"I don't mind, if I can be of help then it's worth it."
Uraraka gave a genuine smile to the hothead, a smile so bright it caused him to look away as he thought.
"If you're willing to try, then we might as well try."
Bakugo growled out as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.
"Alright well then I think what we should do is wait until she comes around and then we can hold hands or do coupley stuff like that."
"Whatever you say."
With that the pair went to class and once the day was at its end they both walked back to the dorms. As they were walking Bakugo's name was called and he didn't bother turning he recognized the voice and grabbed Uraraka's hand and intertwined his with hers.
Uraraka blushed at the sudden contact, she quickly grabbed her bearings as she leaned into him, giggling cutely as she said the first thing that came to mind.
"I can't wait for our date on Saturday! I hope you have something great planned."
Bakugo nodded.
"Yeah, you'd better enjoy it."
Uraraka's lip twitched at his response, she knew he probably wasn't the romantic type but he really was bad at this. The girl still approached them and she pushed Uraraka out of the way with her hip, knocking the girl over and cupped her hands as she looked up at Bakugo.
"Date? With the gravity girl? Doesn't she have a thing for Deku, she's probably two timing you."
Bakugo ground his teeth as he tried to hold back his frustration.
"I'm more suitable for you, I have a better body and I'm smarter a-"
Uraraka had began to rise to her feet and was ready to roundhouse kick the girl in the face before Bakugo responded.
"I don't care about body I care about personality and yours is trash. Get the fuck away from me and don't talk to me again."
He then pushed pass her, hitting her shoulder as he did so and then held a hand out to Uraraka who took it and then with hands still together he dragged her off.
Once the coast was clear he let go of the brunette and she huffed angrily as she looked at her body.
"I have a decent body type! I have a little bit of chub but it's cute! How dare she! I'm not dumb, I'm above average, no I'm not as good as you but I'm not stupid!"
Bakugo rose a hand up to stop her.
"Shut up, it's useless to get all worked up over someone like her."
"But-"
Bakugo pushed her against a wall and pointed at her as he spoke his voice low.
"If it's any consolation if it came down to you or her I would choose you. And I think your body is fine, you look healthy and that's all that matters. You're also not a twig, you can fight and defend yourself and you have a strong personality."
He gave her the smallest of smiles as she felt her face heat up as she pushed him away.
"Thank you! That's very nice, I'd better get going now! Bye!"
She than rushed off before anything else happened.