Chocolate Cupcakes, With Chocolate Icing And Chocolate Sprinkles

"Why are you making cupcakes?" Peter asked curiously as he peaked into the oven where a batch of chocolate cupcakes were baking. Berwald just hummed as he finished icing the first batch of cupcakes, which were also chocolate. 

"Because your mother had requested them" He said offhandedly as he added the chocolate sprinkles to the cupcakes before he grabbed the plate and headed into the living room where Tino was sitting reading a book. Peter flowing behind him with a confused look. 

"But we just had breakfast" Peter said in confusion causing Tino to chuckle softly as he accepted the cupcakes from his husband. 

"It seems we forgot to tell someone about a certain something" Tino mused as he took a bite of his cupcake causing Berwald to hum in agreement before he sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to him for Peter. The boy furrowed his eyebrows in suspicion before he complied. 

"Peter the reason I've been eating such weird things at weird times is because I'm pregnant" Tino explained softly causing Peter's eyes to widen in shock before a wide grin appeared on his face. 

"I'm going to be a big brother?" He asked excitedly causing Tino and Berwald to chuckle softly as they nodded which made Peter cheer before he bolted out of the room shouting that he had to tell Raivis immediately. 

"Well he took that well" Berwald said in amusement causing Tino to chuckle softly in agreement, they had both been worried that Peter would be jealous of the baby but thankfully that wasn't the case.