AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ(and short story)

Okay, I bet you're wondering why I wrote the chapter title (above) in all caps. It's because this is urgent. I have decided something. This book is officially over..... But before you start crying and banging your head against the screen, there is a positive side to this. There is a second book on its way!!!! If you click on my profile, you will find a book that has it's own title as well as (Through the Eyes of a Monster II). Please enjoy it! Also, below is an extra short story!!!!

If the Sports Team was in Love with Alice.....

I sighed and started to doodle on my papers, bored of the class within the first five minutes. I yawned but was interrupted by a loud "thubang" against the window I sat next to. I turned my head quickly to the sound, only to see the entire athlete-group with their faces pressed to the window with creepy grins. I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it before getting up. I walked over to the teacher.

"Excuse me, there's something I have to deal with." I said quietly. She nodded and smiled before going back to teaching the class about physics. And I had to go teach morons how gravity works. Now I know what career I don't want.....

I walked to where they stood in army formation.

"....... What are you guys doing out of class?! I told you to stop ditching and get back to work!!!!" I yelled, letting out the "inner demon." And, instead of running like usual, they all turned into heart shaped puddles on the ground. I stared in shock.

"Prez!!!! Can you sign my soccer ball?!" One of them shouted. The other puddle-boys turned to him with glares before all shouting back and forth.

"She's mine!!!"

"Nuh-uh!!!"

"Prez! Prez! Wanna go out with me?"

"What about me?"

"I didn't ask you, Jerry!"

"That's not what I meant!"

I stood in horror at the scene before me. Where was the director when you needed one to shout "cut! Wrap it up people!" I felt arms underneath my legs lift me up and the crowd hushed. Ink held me and grinned.

"Mine." He said, running with me in his arms. He jumped over the track equipment, through the soccer goal, under the basket ball hoop, and dodged all of the baseballs thrown at him. I, however, was doing the much more logical thing: screaming my head off and whacking him in the head.

"What did I do to deserve this?!" I screamed.

Everyone stopped in their tracks, including Ink.

They all said, in unison, ".... Adorable. <3" I screamed and ran. For my life.

-End-