Alice; We meet again, hairy

Mike ran off to one of the tables,saying something about, hope he changed his mind. I sighed. I walked into the lunch line and immediately spotted kids cutting in line.

"Get to the back of the line, you childish fools," I snapped. They all scurried to the back, and the kids they had cut sighed in relief. I got my lunch and walked to the student council room to eat my lunch. It seemed that no one was in there, and I sighed in relief. But there was some one there.

"Some one you trust will betray you soon." It was the kid with the strange hair I met earlier, the one named Ink.

"What are you, a fortune teller? And what are you doing in here?" My voice betrayed my shock.

"No, I'm not a fortune teller. But some one offered me a job that would betray you. I turned it down, but they're plotting." He said calmly, stepping out of the shadows. I noticed his earring hadn't been put back in after he took it off earlier.

"Okay, who is it and how will they betray me?" I asked staring at the mashed potatoes on my tray like it had grown two heads and said roar. I must have looked ridiculous, glaring at mashed potatoes.

"I won't tell you who, but I will advise you this: don't show fear around anyone. Or, rather, don't show weakness in general." He said this and then turned to me, his yellowish eyes staring into mine.