Chapter 7

"Ah, you.." Venrie frowned at the wound Zhang Shi presented. It was drained from blood and was very pale as sheet, it reminds him of the plan to scold these reckless childs. Venrie swifted his eyes to the red dragon beside him, "Sorry, miss Ningyu, could  you please cover us with your body?" he smiled helplessly, intending to heal the twins and trying not to be discovered by the surrounding.

"Okay, sir" Ningyu didn't want to help the twins however she couldn't bear to refuse Venrie's request. The movement of her big body initially destined to attracts attention, yet the people fighting beside them was too cornered to care.

Venrie asked the twins to relax and hugged them both, he began to transfer enegry while scolding them, "Could you two not be more reckless!? What 'give it a shot'?? You give it a shot and destroy a forest? You give it a shot and get yourself injured like this!? How impulsive you two are! Someday it will lead you to your troubles and death! Think before you act and don't be too confident when it comes to an unknown thing! You two are already fourteen and i still need to scold you!?" and he kept scolding while the twins frowned, but they couldn't rebuke him.

"Sorry.." the twins had a hard time to apologize, they thought Venrie was easygoing yet he was actually more fussy than their late mother.

"Good if you understand!" his tone was still that of a scolding, but he felt a bit relieved, "ah-shi, how's your wound?" he lifted Zhang Shi's previously injured arm.

As expected, there's nothing left, only a clean and healthy arm could be seen, if not for the ripped sleeve no one would believe that it was badly torn previously. Zhang Shi rubbed his arm, "Wow, we-" we don't have to worry about getting injured from now on, Zhang Shi almost spat the words from amazement but immediately retracted it as he remember Venrie's long scolding.

"What? Just because i instantly healed it then you think you can go wild later?" Venrie narrowed his eyes.

"Ah? Hehe" Zhang Shi scratched his head out of a slight guilty conscience.

"Just so you know i won't heal you next time if you don't repent"

"Yes.." the twins lowered their head pouting.

Just when they were conversing, suddenly several loud growl broke into the night. Previously it was only the monster girl who had growl fiercely, but now it unexpectedly multiplied. Venrie has a sense of foreboding and looked where the sound came from.

Venrie thought the bulky man had only a few of his party left. However what he saw now was all of them had stood. Venrie tried to scrutinize, and turns out some of them had the same complexion as the girl they were fighting, as though they had turned to be a same being.

"W-wu shidi?" the bulky man asked to one of the standing corpse, beads of sweats were all over his pale sheet face. "You-You all still alive?" fatigue, fear, and joy were jumbled in his eyes.

However the so called wu and the others didn't reply, they just growl with pupils turned red, they revealed extreme hostility as though they didn't recognize any of their friends.

Bad, it's dangerous.

The moment those supposed-to-be-dead people raised their heads, one could see that they had lost rationality, they ran and scatter to attack each of the remaining living person.

Venrie stepped forward, he intended to buy some time, "Run!" he exclaimed to the twins and Ningyu behind as one of the enemy pounced on him.

No one knew but maybe luck resided with Venrie as he found a sword previously used by the supposedly-dying-people beside him. With quick and swift movement, he picked up the sword and sliced the neck of the enemy that was about to bit him. The body indeed halted it's movement, however it did not collapse, instead it had walked towards the direction of his severed head.