Chapter 2

Three days have passed, and because Venrie was a fast learner, he could already speak the language quite well. Although he couldn't write well and still have to think before speaking, Venrie was confident that he would be able to master it by getting used to it.

At first, there were two bedchambers in one pavilion, and the twins were supposed to sleep separately, but somehow they always ended up sleeping together in one room. So the condition coincidentally allowed Venrie to have a room for himself.

Tonight, the three of them gathered in the bedchamber. They sat on a huge bed looking all solemn. All of this happened because Venrie showed a paper with his ugly handwriting this afternoon, it said 'important meeting, tonight, in my room' so the twins curiously obeyed.

Venrie clears his throat, "So, Zhang Shi, Zhang Shun, now that i'm able to speak i will introduce myself properly, please correct me when i spelled wrong".

The twins stared at Venrie with pure astonishment and a bit of disbelief. 

"Woah! you.. you really could speak by just learning for 5 days! Woah!" Zhang Shi was so amazed he runs short on vocabulary. He felt a bit bitter because he used to got scolded upon his inability to remember all the names in history lesson.

"Even though four days ago you were always tilting your head in confusion, having no idea of whatever we were saying.. you are so amazing Venrie! So smart!" Zhang Shun eyes were shining in admiration, although he felt a bit upset because the clueless Venrie were now completely gone, he actually quite liked it because its funny to see.

Venrie got embarrassed  after receiving such an exaggerated pure compliment from the twins, "Umm, thank you.. but that's not the case! Hmm.." Venrie deliberately stopped for a good while until the twins seemed to listen attentively, "My name is Venrie, son of Filverel, i am the second prince of the Elven kingdom on Mount Tortas... i have come from another world and i don't understand why or how myself. And i'm very grateful to you two for saving my life, i will definitely repay your kindness" Venry gave a very gentle and enchanting sincere smile, his voice was very pleasant to the ears.

The twins were stunned they became speechless.

Zhang Shun retracted his almost permanently glued gaze from Venrie and shook his head, "Aah.. you're welcome! but, what is an Elven kingdom? Should we address you with 'your highness'?"

Zhang Shi who was also wondering about that finally came back to his senses, "Yeah, what is an Elven kingdom?"

Venrie raised his brows, "Is there no Elf in this world?"

The twins shook their head simultaneously, clueless.

"Hmmm... then, how should i say it, i've never encountered this kind of question before" Venrie furrowed his brows, he strokes his chin and explained nonchalantly, "The kingdom of ours, you could say is a smaller version of country as its area only consist a mountain and the surrounding forest.. It's the dwelling of us Elves,

As for what Elf is.. as you can see, the shape of our race is not that different from human except for our pointy ears.. oh, and what distinguishes us from humans most is our immortality! there's actually more than that but its hard to explain so i'll tell you along the way when the time comes" He scratched his head, was it too obscure?

The twins looked at each other meaningfully, then they swift their gaze back to Venrie,

"You are immortal?" asks Zhang Shi with an unfathomable gaze, the twins were surely taking their time to think about something.

"Yes"

By the time they found Venrie they already thought that he might be from another world because of his unique appearance, so they were not that surprised. But they did not expect him to be clueless about it.