58. Forgiveness...

Start from the beginning

Ananya from the day you left from our life's ,nothing remained same. Rehana lost her smile and I lost my wife. Many a times I told her to talk to you but she only said no. I don't know why she didn't wanted to talk to you when she herself was suffering.

When we came to know about her cancer, even at that time I told her to talk to you , even she was ready for it but suddenly I don't know what has happened to her after we came back from Dr. Karan's hospital.

Ananya their is one more letter in that envelope which is written by Rehana. She told me to give you that when she will not be in this world. I don't know what she has written in that , but I think that letter will make you forgive you best friend, your soul sister.

Ananya I have a request, whenever you are free please come and meet Amaira. She wants to meet you. Whenever she sees yours and Rehana's photos she gets very happy. You won't believe but she calls you maa. Please come and meet us once, maybe I can get sleep at nights if you forgive me for the mistake or I must say a crime which I committed. Sorry for the times when I hurted you by my words or my actions and ya have a very happy life. Stay blessed.

                           Your's Armaan.
*

****************************

As soon as I finished reading the letter I was sobbing. It was not only me who suffered , but it was two other souls as well who suffered equally with me. Karan took me in his arms and let me cry for sometime.

"Karan , I can't read Rehana's letter", I said while crying.

"You have to read it Ananya. You won't get your answers if you don't read it", Karan tried to make me understand.

"But..", I tried to say but he stopped me while keeping his finger on my lips.

"Take Ananya , read it", Karan said while giving the letter to me.

I opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear Ananya. .
If you are reading this letter , then it means I am very far away from you and your life.

How are you my bestie? I think now I don't have even that right of calling me as your bestie. Because best friends are those who trust each other , be with each other whatever the circumstances are and never ever hurt the other person whom they called their soul sister but I did all of this. I misunderstood you , I hurted you and left you broken.

Ananya that day when I saw you with Armaan ,I was drunk and whatever I told you that day was because of jealousy. You were perfect in everything Ananya and I was jealous about it. Whenever Armaan and I use to fight he would tell me why i can't be like you , a person who is very calm and understanding. Whenever he talked about you , I would see a different shine in his eyes. After I read your personal diary and came to know that you loved Armaan for 13 years ,i was surprised and angry as well. I didn't pay attention on it for some days but then when mine and Armaan's fights were increasing and I would see the admiration for you in his eyes I would go mad. I thought you are being good in front of him so that he will realise that he did a big mistake by marrying me and soon he will give divorce to me and move on with you. That day when I saw you with him in that room I was mad. I didn't know what i was speaking, all the jealousy which I had for you from so many days came out  that day.