Chapter 12

Semi-Edited —- enjoy!

Summer POV

After Brett had left me, I went out to drink in an alley in the city. I couldn't find anyone else to get with, so I gave up and visited the liquor store with my fake ID and bought some of the cheapest stuff in order to drink my sad sorrows away. Not that I even wanted anyone but Brett here in m arms. I killed my mother for him, and he didn't even care about that. He was still in love with that bitch. All I was trying to do was wake him up! All he needed was to take what he was given, and I gave my all to him.

As I was sitting on the ground with my back pressed up against a cold brick wall, I was pulled out of my thoughts. Suddenly in my pocket, my phone started to continuously buzz. I pulled it out to see that Winston was calling me. Bingo. How could I have not thought of him before? I pushed away my drunken ideas for now and pushed the answer button.

I put the phone up to my ear. "Hey bAbyyyy..." my words were sort of slurred considering I was a bit drunk... okay, I was really drunk, and my words were really slurred. "Hey..." He started but stopped as if to decide on whether he was going to say why he called or not. Listen I've got something I need your help with. I bought this new item online, and it finally came in. I was wondering if you wanna help me try it out?" That boy. He was playing with me. Although, I didn't mind because I was starting to really like him. He had a whole thing planned; I was ready for it.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah... Anything for youuu...!" I hung up and stood. To walk, I had to lean on the wall, but I made it to a taxi and they dropped me off outside of Winston's house. My feet stumbled to make it to the door. I didn't bother knocking; instead, I just walked right in yelling, "honeyyyy I'm homeee!" Winston turned the corner and saw me a mess. His bright green eyes bored into my body as he looked me up and down, looking confused. I never noticed how his eyes were green. I felt my face heat up slightly, but I looked down and pushed away the feeling. Realizing now, I could stare forever into his eyes. I've noticed that I get very distracted when I'm drunk.

Soon he spoke which brought me back to reality. "Summer, you're a hot mess." He chuckled slightly with a tint of pink on his cheeks that quickly disappeared after clearing his throat. I smiled and looked back up at him while smirking. "I am hot, aren't I?" He chuckled and looked down, this time his face heating up more.

"Y-yes, of course you are, Summer, but that's not what I meant. You're drunk. Let's get you into bed." He stuttered cutely. Wait, cutely? Man I must be drunk. He walked up to me and tried helping me walk down the hall. I put my hands on his chest and leaned on him. "Aw Winston, am I bringing out your shy side again? I thought I got rid of that..." my hand slid down towards his pants but he grabbed it and placed it back on his firm chest.

Then an idea struck me. "But what about the item...?" He looked at me as if he just remembered that had existed and then smirked. "Another time." We got to his room, and he placed me softly on the bed. "For now, sleep." I interrupted him before he could finish, "What? Why?" He gave me a look that said 'just listen to me' He then started sternly again. "I didn't know you were drunk when I called you. I'm sorry." His tone got softer as he continued which gave me a small smile. He was about to tuck me in, but my hand reached out to stop him.

"Well, sweetheart, you know what I'm sorry about?" I whispered at him while having a goofy smile on. My heart fluttered a bit when I looked into his alluring green eyes. I shook off the feeling when he leaned in close to my face while smiling a big grin too. "Now what's that?"

"That I wasn't more persistent about this earlier..." I quickly leaned up and kissed him, bringing him down onto the bed with me. "I'm sorry for that too..." he stated in between kisses.

Soon, we were against the wall, my head slightly hitting against the wall with each pound, causing me to be a bit dizzy. He picked me up and had me stranded over him when we were suddenly on the floor. My hands felt the smooth brown wood as I broke my small fall. Winston caught me before I hit too hard.

He then turned me around. As we were "doggy-ing" it, he thrusted hard enough that my head, still feeling dizzy, went forward and knocked itself on the brown dresser. My head felt like it was spinning. Winston didn't notice that I had hit my head yet and was still going. This persisted to make my head feel worse. I started to feel more and more spaced out. My vision was going blurry and my arms felt weak. Soon, my entire body felt like a loose noodle that had just been boiled and ready to be taken out and eaten. Except different because all I wanted to do now was sleep. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. I could see the dresser pass by as my head fell towards the floor.

"Sum-Summer!" Winston yelled. "Summer! Are you okay? Sum-!" That was the last thing I heard before my eyes rolled to the back of my head, and my body slammed on the floor, causing my sight to go completely but needed dark.

______________________________________
Word count: 1005
..... I'm sooooo sorry! I've been really busy but I hoped you liked the chapter!

VOTE (it's a button that makes me feel happy when you press it)
COMMENT and tell me what you think of the story so far!
SHARE with all of your lovely people!

CHECK out my other books I've written too!