Extra: Whatever Happened to Gilbert?

Gilbert returned to the mansion to find an empty house and what looked like suspicious holes in the walls. The holes looked like they're indented by a punch from someone who must've been incredibly furious. In a confused state, Gilbert went down to the estate department down town in search of answers.

Apparently, the owner left in a hurry and now the estate is being put on sale again. Nobody knew what had happened in that structure and nobody ever will.

As time crawls by, the memories of Aiza was carried away by it and fading day by day. Hearing that the mansion is actually sold again to another payer, Gilbert went back to it one last time as a formal goodbye. A goodbye to his first crush that died without even fully forming.

Stepping past the overgrown weeds and pushing through the rusted gates to the back garden, Gilbert looked up and saw a woman standing in the midst of.a thousand dandelions. A gentle breeze carrying the scent of dew danced across the seemingly filthy and unkept garden. The beautiful little ballerinas swearing white and fluffy tutus strolling around provided a stark contrast to everything that's going on. Gilbert's heart skipped a beat. His eyes are trained on the stunning figure, not the dandelions, but the lady.

The angelic figure turned around upon hearing footsteps and smiled at the visitor to the garden but intruder to her peaceful moment. She doesn't mind, though, because she is in need of a companion.

Gilbert stared into her matcha-colored eyes and muttered out a sentence, "h-hey, sorry for just barging in. You must be the new owner. I was thinking if you need my help for moving any of your furnitures or something. By the way, I'm Gilbert and I live downtown, may I ask your name?"

The woman chuckled and replied, "yes, I do need some helping moving in. Nice to meet you, I'm an author from the US."

"My name is Greta."

"Greta Evans."