The Kaoru Ending

Y/n POV

I thought about my choice... a lot...

"Why me, I can't choose... but, I have too..." I whispered to myself. I heard my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it out and saw that I got a text from Kaoru.

Kaoru: Hey mind coming to our place? It's important...

Me: yeah sure.. be there soon...

I sighed. I turned to walk in the direction of the their house. It took me about 15 minutes to get there. I walk up to the double doors of their gigantic mansion. I rang the door bell. Moments later Hikaru opened the door. I smiled at him.

"Um hey. Come in." He shyly smiled and lead me in. When I walked in I could smell Hikaru's cologne and DAMN did it smelt good. He then lead me to a totally different room from when we study in. The room was quite big. It had 3 couches and couple of chairs. It also had a large flat screen tv in it too. Kaoru was sitting on one of the chairs staring out the window. He then notice me and Hikaru in the room.

"Oh hi y/n..." He said now staring at me. I give him a small smile.

"Hi." I walked towards one of the chairs and sat by him. Hikaru followed but he didn't sit down.

"You probably know what this is about. Right...?" Kaoru said looking at me. I nodded. I had a lot of time to decide who I wanted to be with...

"Um whoever I don't choose, just please, don't get angry... I still want to be friends..." I said looking at both of the twins, they nodded. I took a deep breath. I couldn't think of anyway to put it, without hurting his feelings.

"Hikaru... I'm sorry but-" I started but I was quickly interrupted by him scoffing.

"Whatever... I-I don't care...." Hikaru said. I looked into his watery eyes.

"I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't CARE!" he shouted. Hikaru then bolted out the room. I stood up and stared running after him, I then felt Kaoru grab my wrist. He then quickly turned me around and he kissed me. I blushed. He broke the kiss.

"Please, let me talk to him..." he slightly smiled. I shyly nodded. He then kissed me again and headed out the door.

***********

Hikaru's POV

No no NO! This can't be happening to me! The girl I loved picked my brother over me! It felt as if my heart literally broke into pieces. I quickly ran to the nearest bedroom that had a lock on it. I heard Kaoru call my name. I ran into the room and slammed it. I then quickly locked it. Kaoru knocked on the door.

"Hikaru, please let me in!" He said. I didn't answer.

"I'm so sorry Hikaru..." he whispered. I still didn't answer. I then hear a click from the door. Kaoru then opened the door, he held up a key. Damn it.

"Just leave me alone Kaoru..." I said, walking to the other side of the room. He walked up to me.

"Hikaru..." He trailed off. I then felt his arms go around me. I gasped.

"Hikaru... I'm sorry for everything... I'm sorry for letting someone get between us, but I just can't let her go... I-I love her..." He said. I didn't say anything.

"You just have to remember that you'll always be my brother and I'll always love you too...." Kaoru finished. He then released me so he was looking into my eyes. I slightly smiled at him.

"Thanks Kaoru. I'll be okay. Just go to her." I said looking at the door and back at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder. I sighed. I then playfully pushed him out the door.

"Yes Kaoru I am." I said, slightly smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Okay. I'll see you later..." he said starting to walk away. I nodded and closed the door again.

"I'll be fine... as long as y/n and Kaoru are happy..." I whispered to myself.

*************

Kaoru's POV

I felt so bad for Hikaru. His heart is probably broken... I sighed as I made my way back to the room I left y/n in. She probably is feeling like crap too... But, y/n chose me... I can't believe it...

I opened the door and saw y/n looking out the window. She noticed me and gave me her beautiful smile. She then walked up to me and gave me a hug. I blushed.

"Is he okay?" She whispered. It was sweet that she cares so much for us...

"Yeah, he is." She pulled away and smiled.

"Okay good..." I smiled back at her. I looked deep into her eyes. We both leaned in. We then kissed. It was amazing. She then broke the kiss. Y/N smiled. I love her so much.

"I love you..." I said staring into her eyes again. I noticed she was blushing... so was I.

"I love you too... Kaoru." She smiled. She then wrap her arms around my neck. I put my hands around her waist. We then kissed again.

****THE END****

Yes, I finally made the Kaoru ending!!!! Hoped you liked it:) now this will be the last chapter:( I can't believe this story almost has 1k views! that's so amazing! Thanks to all of you who like this story!!! It means a lot to me!!!! One more thing, any suggestions on who should be in my next Ouran fanfic? plz comment! Also VOTE!

THANKS AGAIN! LOVE YOU ALL!!!<3

Taylor❤️