The Study Date

Y/N POV:

After the host club ended I followed Hikaru and Kaoru to their limo. Kaoru got in first, I did then finally, Hikaru. The car ride was silente. We then finally arrived. We all stepped out of the car.

"Wow, you guys have such a beautiful house!" I exclaimed. They nodded then lead me to a big room with a giant table and 3 chairs.

"Guess we'll study here." Hikaru said taking a seat on the left. I then sat by him so I was in the middle of the twins. I dug out my homework and math materials. I set them all on the table. One of the math equations required a calculator so, I reached for it, so did Hikaru. Are hands touched. I blushed.

"I'm sorry take it..." He said trying to hide the blush that was clearly on his face. I smiled at him and take the calculator. We studied for about 30 minutes. I then yawned.

"I'm going to the bathroom be right back." Kaoru said yawning. And with that he left me and Hikaru alone. He shyly looked away.

"I'll be back to..." Hikaru said while exiting the room. I yawned again.

Why am I so tired...? I then put my head on the table. Maybe I should just rest my eyes a little. So then, I closed them.

_____________

Hikaru's POV

Why was it so awkward between me and her?! I then get us a glass of water and entered the room she was in. I saw she was sleeping. I smiled to myself admiring her beautiful face. I then looked at her lips...

Do I really like this girl...? Or, do I still like Haruhi...

"Wow you're so beautiful."

I leaned foreword to her face her pretty face. And as soon as our lips almost touched I hear the door open and see two beautiful E/C eyes open....

************

Awe Hikaru X You!!! But poor Karou! :( Don't worry there will be Karou X You moments soon! I hoped you enjoyed! Sorry this one was REALLY short! I will upload another part sometime today!

Vote and comment please!!!!❤️

Ouran Highschool Host Club: Love TriangleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara