A Day Shopping with The Twins!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this part. Btw it might be short!

Y/N POV:

When we entered the mall right away I headed for a store that sold beautifully handmade dresses. We went inside the store. I looked around, there was to many dresses to pick. I sighed.

"You guys have any ideas on what I should get?" I ask with a questingly look. They both shrugged. I rolled my eyes. I then see a beautiful F/C sun dress. I smiled. I then take it off the rack.

"I'm going to try this on. K?" I said to them. They nodded. I turned around and went to the changing room.

______________

Kaoru POV

The dress Y/N picked up would look really cute on her... I smiled. She then got out with the dress on. She look absolutely beautiful in it.

"Well, what do you guys think?" she said smilling. She had a cute smile...

"You look gorgeous..." Hikaru said looking at Y/N. Damn it... I wanted to say that....

"Yeah I agree." I give her a wink. I then notice she was blushing alittle. I smiled.

"Well let's go pay for it." I said.

"Nah, you don't have to..." she said looking away.

"Come on you won the game so we'll buy it." Hikaru said. I nodded In Agreement. She smiled and went back to the changing room to change.

"She looked amazing..." Hikaru said smilling. I nodded. She very well did...

____________

Y/N POV

I got out of the changing room and The Twins were standing by the register They then paid for the dress. We walked out of the store.

"Thanks guys." I said hugging both of them. They chucked. I smiled. We then explored the mall. I then see a photo booth.

"Oooo we should go in that!" I shouted pointing at the machine. They nodded and we went inside it. Hikaru put the money in it.

THE FIRST POSE.

Before the time ran out I put my arms around their neck and smiled. They smiled as well.

THE SECOND POSE.

For the second pose I quickly kiss Hikaru on the check. His face looked shocked and Kaoru had a derp face :3

THE THIRD POSE.

As I did with Hikaru, I gave Kaoru a kiss on the cheek. His face looked shocked and Hikaru's was blushing.

THE FINAL POSE.

Hikaru and Kaoru both quickly kissed me on the cheek. In the picture I was blushing like crazy!

I quickly got out of the booth still blushing. They got out too.

"So, who gets to keep the pictures?" Hikaru asked looking at me. I then had a idea. After the pictures were done printing I took them I then ripped them apart so they were separate pictures. I gave the first pic we took and the one me kissing Hikaru on the cheek to him. I then gave the one me kissing Kaoru on the cheek to him. I then kept the last one.

" I guess we should go...." I said breaking the awkward silent. We then left the mall and got into the limo. They took me back to my house. I looked back at them and smiled.

"Bye." I said winking. They nodded and waved good bye. I close the door and with that they left. I then dig out the picture from my pocket. I blushed. Do I like them or something...? I taught to myself. I then shrugged the silly taught out my head an went inside.

___________

Hikaru's POV

Wow she's really something else... My bother kept starring at the picture. I giggled.

"Awe somebody has a crush on the new girl!" I cooed. He rolled his eyes.

"I do not! I'm pretty sure you do because you were clearly blushing when she kissed you on the cheek!" I sighed. I wasn't to sure if I had a crush on Y/N or not...

"Maybe I do. I don't yet... I still kinda like Haruhi..." I say, looking my bother in the eye. He shrugged.

"I don't know either..." he trailed off. We both sighed as our driver took us home...

______________

End of this part!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! (SORRY FOR INCORRECT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR!!)