Confessing My Feelings

Hey guys! FUCK!!!!!! I HAD the WHOLE STORY WRITEN ON MY IPAD AND I FORGOT TO PLUG IT IN SO IT WENT DEAD!!! I was just about to save it to😔 I'm such a idiot... well I guess I'll rewrite it by memory... wish me luck cuz I have a memory like Dory from Finding Nemo!-_- wait what was I suppose to do?

________

Y/N POV:

"Hikaru..." I whispered... I couldn't think of anything else to say... he flipping almost kissed me!

________

Kaoru's POV

Oh my god Hikaru... what the hell was he doing...?

"I'll go away now..." Hikaru said while leaving. He then left me alone with the girl I stared having feelings for, thanks bro! That's so cool of you! I slowly walked towards her. I sat next to her in the chair.

"I guess that means Hikaru likes you..." I say awkwardly... She giggles. damn that was cute...

"You really think he does...?" she questions me. I nodded.

"And maybe someone else..." I said. Wait? Why did I say that?

"Wait really? Who?" Y/N said scooting closer to me. I blushed.

"I don't know maybe me..." I trailed off.

"Cool, the guys I like, like me back as well!" she causally said. I blush even more.

"You-You like me?" she nodded. Awe she was so pretty!

"I'm going to check on Hikaru." she said standing up. But before she could leave I quickly peck her on the cheek. I blushed. Was that a bad move? She giggled.

"You missed." She then then lightly presses her lips against mine. I gladly kissed back. We broke apart and she started to walk away again. She looked back at me and waved. And with that she left. Wow what an awesome chick...

_________

Y/N POV

DID I JUST SERIOUSLY KISSED ONE OF MY CRUSHES?! OMFG!

I peek my head into a room hoping Hikaru will be in there. Luckily he was. I gently knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" I asked. He nodded. I stepped in walking towards him.

"I'm sorry for what happened! I didn't know what the hell I wa-" I interrupted him by lightly kissing him. He started to kiss back. We then broke apart for air. I then hugged him.

"I heard you have a crush on me..." I whispered in his ear. He laughed a little.

" I do..." he whispered in my ear.

"I have a crush on you and Kaoru too..." He smiled. I pulled away. So I could look at him. We then got out of his room and ran back to the room we were in before.

"I have to go. Can you guys give me a ride?" I asked smiling.

"Not a problem!" They said in unison.

_________

Hikaru's POV

I was sad y/n was leavening but happy she kissed me.

We got into our limo. We drove to y/n house.

"Byeee." y/n Said while exiting the car. We both waved at her as we drove off.

"I think I'm in love..." Kaoru said smiling. I felt jealous when he said that. Why would I feel jealous?

"I guess me too. But let's agree to not fight over y/n." I said looking Kaoru in his eyes.

"Agreed!" he said looking away from me...

I guess I really do 'love' y/n don't I...

_________

Y/n POV

Wow that just happened. I quickly ran up to my room. I was still so sleepy. I then lay down on my bed replaying the moments of me kissing Hikaru and Kaoru in my head. I guess I'm in love with them. But which one do I like more...?

*********

END OF THAT CHAPTER! I have a questions... Who should you end up with Hikaru or Kaoru...? Or should I just make separate chapters on who you get to be with...? I'll just go with that lol! But don't worry I'm not going to end this story quite yet👌 HOPE YOU ENJOYED! SORRY FOR ERORS I'M NOT CHECKING THEM CUZ IM TO LAZY!!!