Decision

Y/N POV

I woke up fairly early so, I could get ready. After about a couple of hours of getting ready I checked the clock on my phone and noticed it was 2:39. Shit, I should wait downstairs. I then made my way to the living room to wait.

*Ouran Highschool Host Club theme plays*

I picked up my phone.

"Hey it's Hikaru, I'm here."

"Okay"

*ends*

I then walk outside and see Hikaru standing by my porch.

"Well lets go..." he awkwardly says. We then proceeded to walk. We walked until we got to a bench. Hikaru then say down. I sat next to him

"So what did you want to talk about..?" I said looking in his amber eyes. He shrugged.

"It's hard to explain..." He said looking away.

"Try me..." He sighed.

"I just, just, really like you. Maybe even love! And the thought of you and Karou hanging out together and getting closer to one another makes me so jealous and angry...!" Hikaru snapped. My eyes widened and I blushed.

"Hikaru..." I trailed off not knowing what else to say.

"Me and Kaoru came to agreement that we won't fight over you and it's getting harder and harder... I want you to be mine y/n..." My heart skipped a beat.

"I know it sounds selfish of me but I just want to be the only guy you get to kiss..." Hikaru shout not looking at me. I couldn't thing of anything to say...

"I'm not forcing you to chose between me and Kaoru but it would be nice if you did..." he then ran off leaving me speechless and a blushing face... Wow... I didn't want to chose... it would be so hard on them and I love them both... what a hard fucking decision... What have I gotten myself into...

_____________

Hikaru's POV

I ran and ran until I got to my home. I felt like exploding all my emotions at someone. I bet Kaoru is thinking the same way too about y/n choosing between us.... I walk in and saw my twin pacing around the house.

"Hikaru! Where were you?" He questingly asked seeming worried. I sighed. Trying to conceal all my emotions.

"Just out, okay!" I said in a mean tone but didn't really meant to. He titled his head.

"Hikaru... are you okay?" Kaoru said putting his hand on my shoulder. I sighed.

"We, we have to talk..." I said trailing off.

"About y/n...?" he asked looking away. I nodded slowly.

"You know, she has to like chose between us. If she even wants to..." I said. I didn't want to be in an actual fight with Kaoru about a girl we both loved.

_________

Kaoru's POV

I knew this day would come... When a girl will get in between me and Hikaru. But I thought that would be Haurhi a girl that Hikaru likes... but not a girl that I liked as well.... I guess this what happens when we let someone into our own little world.

"Yeah, I guess she has to chose..." I trailed off.

"We'll still be close after she choses...? Right...?" Hikaru said sounding really unsure. I wasn't sure either.

"Of course we will... We're already close enough, no girl can change that." I smiled. Will we still be close..? I didn't want to be worrying about that right now...

"Okay, good. So, um I'll invite y/n over..." Hikaru said pulling out his cell phone from his pocket. I quietly sighed... y/n... I don't know how Hikaru would react if you chose me... I didn't how the hell I'll react if she chose him... What have we gotten our selves into...?

********

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this part! Sorry for the grammar and spelling errors! BTW I'm about to end this story:( maybe 2 or 3 chapters left! but thanks for all the votes and views! I very appreciate it! Thanks for reading! Update coming soon!