Chapter 11

I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey Blake." I said as soon as he got closer to the bed. He bent down and gave me a hug. Dylan got up and moved to the chair nearby.

"I was so worried about you." He whispered in my ear. I was shocked cause Blake rarely showed emotion.

"I'm fine." I told him with a smile.

"Well that was really stupid of you to jump in the fight." He told me, his voice tight.

I sighed, here we go with the speech. "I know."

"No, you don't, cause if you did you would have never done that." His voice had started rising during the middle of his little rant. That's when Dylan decided to step in.

"Calm down man she's been through enough already." He told Blake.

"Why don't you mind your own business? I'm talking to my mate." Blake scowled at Dylan.

"In case you've forgotten she's my mate too." Dylan rolled his eyes.

"You both need to calm down." I said, mostly looking at Blake. Blake sat down in the nearest chair and grabbed my hand.

"I'm glad you're ok." He said smiling now. He can be bipolar sometimes.

"So am I." I said reaching for my orange juice that Jade had left me. We sat and chatted for a while Dylan sulked in the corner, until the Jade made them both leave. Saying I needed to get some rest.

The next day I was released from the hospital. I hadn't seen or spoken to both Dylan or Blake since. My mom came and picked me up. I was wondering why my family didn't visit me or check on me, it was because Blake wouldn't allow them to visit.

***

Right now, I'm at my house waiting for Lizzy to pick me up so we can go to her house for my welcome back party. She really just wanted an excuse to throw a party. I've been waiting for about thirty minutes when the doorbell finally rang. I rushed down the steps to open the door. To my surprise a girl I have never seen before was standing there. She was wearing all purple and looked beautiful.

"Can I help you?" I asked trying not to stare at her perfect face.

"Yes, you can I'm looking for Ashley." She told me.

"Oh, I'm her." I said trying to figure out if I knew this girl. Which I didn't.

"Well I need you to come with me." She held out her hand as if I would just go with her.

"Um why?" She looked at me like I had two heads or something.

"The master would like to speak to you so come with me." She said holding out her hand again.

"Who is your master?" I asked her confused.

"It does not matter I was ordered to come get you, so you will come with me." I swear I saw her eyes flash red.

"Um no, I'm not." I took a step back getting ready to shut the door in her face. She put her foot inside, so the door stopped half way.

"You either come with me willingly or I'll take you by force." I was sure she would do just that.

"Look I don't know who your "master" Is, but you need to back off lady." Wrong choice of words I realized too late. She grabbed hold of my arm and yanked me out the house, before slinging me over her shoulder. My wolf did not like being man handled. I started to shift and didn't know what to do. I didn't want to hurt the lady holding me. Turns out I didn't need to worry about that. She pulled out a needle and injected me with it.

"Calm down little girl." She said in a teasing voice. My eyes started feeling heavy, so I knew she drugged me. The last thing I remembered was her jumping in the sky. Something no human can do.

I came to when I felt someone grabbing me. I started swinging wildly or at least I thought I was, but my arms felt too heavy to move.

"Calm down princess we're almost there." I heard a voice say. I wanted to scream but my voice felt raw and unused. It didn't matter because I blacked out again seconds later. God what did she drug me with?

The next time I came to my phone was ringing. I opened my eyes and realized I was in a room. Not just any room, this room had a clear view of a nearby ocean from the glass windows. Also, it was big with a king size bed, which I'm on. Overall, this looked like my dream room.

"Do you like it?" I sat up as I saw a boy about my age standing in the door way. He was handsome. His hair was like a golden brown and shone in the light. His eyes were light blue very pretty. He also looked very familiar.

"It's nice but where am I? And who are you?" I asked.

"Well you're in my home." He said smiling at me as if everything was alright and I didn't get brought here against my will.

"Ok that's cool now where's the door for me to leave?" He looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"What do you mean leave?"

"I mean as in go home." I said pointing out the window.

"You can't leave." He said.

"Why not? Why am I here?" I asked my voice rising.

"You're here cause I'm meant to protect you." He said smiling.

"Protect me from what?" The only thing I'm seeing as a threat right now was him. My wolf was still on edge from being drugged and kidnapped.

"There are many people looking for." He took a seat on the bed next to me and I moved away from him, letting out a warning growl.

"Listen man, I don't know what kind of drugs you're on but there's no one after me."

"I was sent here specially to protect you," He sighed. "To start off I'm your guardian angel."

I laughed in his face. "You expect me to believe you're an angel?" He really was on drugs.

"I can show you." He told me while standing up, he removed his shirt and stretched his muscles. Just as black glossy wings appeared. I was shocked, he really is an angel.

"Why are they black? May I touch them?" He nodded, I walked over and ran my fingers along them. They were silky smooth.

"All guardian angels have black wings, its to tell us apart from other angles." He answered proudly.

"You were sent to earth to protect me?" I know he mentioned it before and I didn't believe him but now I was more curious.

"I've been living on earth for many years, it was only recently that I was assigned to you."