Their laughter intertwines in the night sky, their figures illuminated by the pale white moonlight. Above them stars twinkle dimly, the soft chirps of crickets and rustle of leaves from nearby birds simply peaceful. It's like paradise at the gazebo - a world made just for them.

"Fine, fine," Jeongguk lets out breathlessly when Taehyung sits up, wrapping his strong arms around his tiny waist and pulling him close, the boy burying his nose in the crook of his neck.

Jeongguk smells like detergent and cologne, a fragrance Taehyung has become particularly fond of. Occasionally will he joke and ask Jeongguk to wear women's perfume, saying the smell of vanilla or roses will suit him better. However, Jeongguk usually ends up angry with him, claiming perfume is a woman's thing and is completely beyond the boundaries of masculinity. Taehyung doesn't do it much anymore, knowing the boy's already stressed enough with the fact he's struggling with his sexuality.

"Tell me, darling, that you like my mullet," Taehyung whispers, pulling away so that he can see those pretty doe-eyes of his. He meets his gaze, smiling fondly at the younger as he rolls his eyes.

"Mullets are kinda overrated," Jeongguk's nose scrunches with disgust. "Some guys at school look like they have a thin beard growing from their neck."

Taehyung snorts, "That's gross Jeongguk." He finds his smile widening at the way Jeongguk's eyes twinkle with pure amusement.

"But it's true! And oh, the kids who try too hard to be country iritate me!" Jeongguk complains, his cute lips pursing slightly. Taehyung thinks it's rather adorable how his accent thickens whenever he gets worked up - it's a part of Jeongguk he can't help but admire.

"Will you be mad if I show up at school with a fake accent and a cowboy hat?" He chuckles deeply when the younger's features crinkle. "Maybe I'll wear boots with spurs! Perhaps a flannel and a-"

"-No!" Jeongguk squeaks, lightly punching Taehyung's chest. The older shakes his head, wondering how in the world he's able to meet someone as innocent and pretty as Jeongguk.

He presses a chaste kiss to Jeongguk's cheek, his lips lingering on his soft skin for a moment before he draws his head back. "You're cute," He teases, leaning their foreheads together.

"Stop that," Jeongguk blushes profusely, trying his best to avoid Taehyung's eyes, but the older's quick to connect their lips before he can turn away.

After a while, they seem to forget they need to breathe. Pulling away, Jeongguk's lips pull into an embarassed grin. "Don't cheat Tae," He murmurs, slinging his arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung chuckles.

"I'm not sorry doll," He answers before pressing another long kiss to the boy's lips. Their mouths move perfectly against one another, the rush of excitement each time they kiss never fading away. No matter how much they familiarize themselves with each other's lips, they can't help but kiss one another as though it's their first.

"Maybe we should get going," Jeongguk then whispers, his voice caught up in the little noises he makes in his throat when Taehyung's lips find their way to his neck. He's careful not to make the hickies too big, knowing very well of the consequences if he does so.

"Who cares if it's late," Taehyung slips his hands up Jeongguk's shirt, the edges of his lips quirking slightly when Jeongguk shivers beneath his touch. His touch is cool against his hot skin, the humidity of the night slicking their skin with thin sheens of sweat. He then helps the boy out of the material, the air surrounding them feeling a little hotter.