Chapter 33: Final Symphony

Start from the beginning

 I was holding onto the bouquet of roses when Jimin suddenly got excited and darted off. The rest of us followed him and saw him waiting by a side door. Soon enough some members of the orchestra started piling out of the doors. Among them, was my crazy girl. She smiled brightly as everyone crowded around her. Jimin and Namjoon followed by the others handed over their smaller bouquets of flowers. Jin and Joon separated everyone so I could get through and see her. She was stunning, hair done up with little strands dangling in front and a few in the back as most of her hair sat in a neat bun. She had on the diamond earrings I'd bought her for the occasion, even though she tried to protest. She smiled warmly as I handed over the roses and she added them to her pile. 

I wanted to embrace her but decided it was best not to as we'd squish all her flowers. I instead gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, and she smiled brightly. We all got back into the limo, I sat next to her, holding her hand. Our fingers were locked together. I just kept staring at this beautiful woman, this woman who was mine as I was hers. Everything was perfect now, I gently brushed my hand against my pants pocket. The lump that had been there all night, waiting. It would have to wait a bit longer, I was entranced by her. I absentmindedly rubbed my thumb against her thigh, I felt her slight tension as her eyes fell on me. I smirked and she smiled at me. The limo stopped and Hobi and Junkook were the first two to get out. Both lived in the same building now, as Jungkook wanted to find some place closer in the city than his last place. Tae and Krista got out at the next stop, which was only a short drive away from the first stop. Each one of them congratulated Lyra on her performance. Then we dropped off Aunt Su, she gave us all big hugs.

"I'm so proud of you." She said as she stared at Lyra. Lyra embraced her again.

"Thank you, Auntie."

"Your mother would be so proud." Su was sobbing a bit as she hugged Lyra tightly. I could tell Lyra was also tearing up. I wanted to hug them both, but I let them have their moment. We said our final goodbyes to Auntie and made our way to our place next. Jin and Namjoon lived in the same apartment building so it was easier to drop myself and Lyra off first. We said our goodbyes to them, they kissed my girl on the cheek and congratulated her. She was holding onto the many bouquets of flowers as we both gave a final wave once they got back into the limo. I locked my hand with hers and we made our way inside.

I opened the front door and closed it behind her after she entered. We both walked to the kitchen hand in hand, I let go to grab several vases from the cupboard. I filled them a little ways with water and untied each bundle, placing it in it's new container. My roses Lyra had put into a vase, she was arranging them nicely when her eyes met mine. She caught me staring, she simply smiled and I walked around the counter to her. I stood behind her as she continued to arrange them, my hands reached out for her sides, I gripped her waist gently. The fabric against my hands, she was so perfect in this moment. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my head into the back of her neck. I began placing gently kisses, my hands unraveled from her waist and I gently rubbed her sides. I could hear the soft moan escape her sweet lips. I knew what I wanted, and I knew what she needed. I scooped her up and she giggled as her arms wrapped around the back of my neck. I smiled and carried her upstairs.

(Lyra's POV)

The look in Yoongi's eyes was slightly different from how he normally is when he's riled up like this. I don't even know what got him so worked up, but I liked it. He set me down in front of our bed and turned me around. I felt his hand travel up my back and grip something up near the back of my neck. He pulled and I heard the unzipping sound, I couldn't help but smile and bite gently on my bottom lip. His hands wiped the material away from my shoulders once he had successfully unzipped the dress all the way down to just above my rear end. He unhooked the black lace bra and slid the straps off my shoulders as well, all the while placing soft kisses against my neck and over to my shoulders. My dress fell from my form and pooled at my feet on the floor. I felt him take a few steps back from me, I knew what he was doing. He was observing the black lace panties I wore, along with the black garter belt that was clipped neatly to my thigh high stockings.