Chapter 33: Final Symphony

(A/N - This is it, the final chapter. I'm not sure about doing a second book to this. Maybe if enough people want it, but for now. This is the end lovelies, enjoy.)

(Yoongi's POV)

"My shoes! Get my Shoes!" Su shouted to Addie who was now rushing to pick up the older woman's shoes.

"We don't have time for this..." I was muttering to Namjoon. He sighed and went over to the older woman and scooped her up.

"Namjoon! Hey! What are you doing?!"

"Relax Auntie, Yoongi's getting impatient because we're running late. He refuses to be late." Namjoon said as he carried the woman out of her apartment, Addie locked the door behind us as we exited. Steph and Jimin were already in the limo with Jin, Anna, Jungkook, Hoseok, Tae, and Krista. Kookie and Hobi's dates couldn't make it so they were solo. Namjoon set Su down at the opened door of the limo and she got in followed by Addie. Once Joon and myself got in Jin signaled to the driver and we took off.

"So you upgraded from a normal limo, to a suv stretch limo?" Addie asked as she looked at Jin. Anna just giggled.

"Actually, no. I just got a second limo." Jin said with a smirk.

"What the shit? Seriously, how much money do you make?" Addie's jaw was dropped as she spoke. I tried not to chuckle. Jin made a v with his index finger and thumb, then rested his chin between them.

"It pays to be world-wide-handsome." He said with another cheeky smirk. Namjoon and I both face-palmed. Jimin and the others were laughing.

We pulled up to the front of the theater. Jimin handed me the red roses, and I took them with a smile and gave him a soft 'thank you'. We got out of the car, one by one. Aunt Su finally had her red pumps on and was standing between me and Jimin. I offered my arm to Su and she smiled and looped her arm with mine. We entered the building and with some assistance we found our seats. The place was well lit, I sat between Su and Namjoon, the roses set nicely on my lap. People were standing and chatting, but some moments later everyone started taking their seats and soon the lights were dimmed, and the stage curtains peeled away to reveal the orchestra.

 My eyes scanned over everyone I could see, I was searching for her, and as I leaned up a bit Joon tapped my arm and pointed to my girl. My crazy girl, she was seated on the left, toward the middle of the section of violinists. I smiled as I saw she was in her zone. Her Violin was resting in her lap, a man entered the stage from the far right and walked to the podium in the center. He stood, bowed to us, the audience, then he turned back to the orchestra and raised his hands, one hand holding a longish thin stick. I felt my smile form on my face as he started to wave his hands, the orchestra started to play.

The whole time I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Lyra was in her element, she looked like a goddess. Auntie Su was tearing up, I pulled the small packet of tissues from my suit pocket and handed them to her. She quietly thanked me and pulled a tissue out, patting her eyes and wiping her nose gently. She was proud, I was too. I wanted nothing more than to charge up on that stage, grab her, and kiss her hard.

Four songs had played, only four. We clapped and soon another song started. I was still focused on my girl. Namjoon leaned to the side and whispered next to my ear.

"Wow, she's amazing. I didn't know she was that good." Namjoon smiled. I nodded and whispered back to him.

"You should hear her alone, she sounds even better. She's talented." I said with a smile. Joon nodded and sat back up straight, enjoying the rest of the show.

Everyone was moved to tears by the last song that was played. I looked over to see Namjoon gently wiping away a tear from Jimin's cheek. Su was next to me with at least three tissues pressed to her face as she gently sobbed. I admit, even I had a tear forming in the corner of my eye, threatening to plunge down my cheek. I held it together though, and as the music stopped and the orchestra stood and took their bow, we all stood and clapped. Hobi, Tae, and Junkook were whistling and shouting out 'woo's and 'yeah's. I smiled brightly as I clapped for my girl, she looked amazing in her all black tight dress that came down to knee level. I watched her exit the stage, slowly we filed into lines and headed to the lobby area.