Her mother positioned herself as one of the characters, as the woman who was pregnant and got into an accident when she wanted to go home to her original kingdom to give birth. Sadly, the carriage slipped because the snow, she fell from the cliff and about to die at that time.

A tall man, sharp jawline and eyes as cold as the white snow approached her out of nowhere. He wore a red shirt with black trousers and long black cloak, the cloak's hem fluttered with the freezing wind and Seokjin's mother stopped breathing for several seconds.

The man's hair was silver and his eyes were deep blue, a beautiful cobalt blue Seokjin loved the most. His mother begged to the young man, 'please,' she choked out, coughing blood and tried to reach the young man , 'please- my baby,' she held her tummy with her bloody hand.

She cried harder when it was too hard to even breathe, her whole body convulsing and she started to lose her sight. She wailed, she raised her hand and almost thought she was dreaming when the man kneeled beside her and caught her trembling hand.

" Hang in there ," the man said, his voice was so deep to the point Seokjin's mother felt it through his bones. The man gruff voice soothed her but not for long as she felt an unbearable pain from her tummy and between her legs. She knew this wasn't good.

'Please, please, just my son, please,' she cried, clawing the young man's clothed chest even though she knew there's no way a random male would able to help even though he wanted to. She fell from the cliff, the impact to her unborn child was too much and she was experiencing miscarriage, maybe she would die too due the blood loss.

The male frowned, his long slim fingers traced down from her face to her neck and then to her big stomach where her unborn child struggled to keep living even though it was near impossible. He leaned down softly, nosing her forehead and he smiled softly, "you have one pure soul inside your womb," he said,"too bad angel was nowhere to be seen in here to save you all."

For a moment Seokjin's mother was confused, so confused because the man was talking nonsense. Everyone knew angels aren't real and even though they were indeed real, they wouldn't spend their time for a mere mortal.

She coughed up blood, already giving up because she knew her condition was beyond his reach. She rested her head against the cold man, the man felt unbelievably cold maybe because the winter season at the time and he wore such thin cloak to protect his body.

"Don't worry," he said as if he was talking right beside her ear, "both of you will survive," he whispered with his husky voice.

Seokjin's mother felt the man gave her a soft peck on her forehead and suddenly she felt hot, it hurt her at the first but then it slowly changed into a nice kind of warmth. It was like someone was embracing her, protecting her from the grim reaper and shower him with chaste kisses but no lust involved.

Her eyelids felt heavy, the man smiled softly to her, "I'm looking forward to seeing the prince in the future," he said, his voice drifted away slowly but surely and the empress fell into a deep slumber.

The Queen woke up when she heard a baby crying, she found herself leaned back against a tall tree. The ground she sat on was dry while the ground several feet away from her was covered by a thick layer of snow.

She jolted when the baby inside her embrace cried louder, she still wore her travel attire but her clothes didn't have any patch of blood that supposed to drench her after the accident. Her fluffy coat was clean, her white dress was also clean.

It was like she was dreaming like she never had the accident. When she looked down, she saw a healthy baby boy, crying for her warmth; for his mother's warmth. The baby was adorable, wrapped in a black coat that unbelievably warmth despite how thin and light the cloak was.