"Oh my god," Chanyeol says when he sees what Baekhyun is watching.

"I know!" Baekhyun squeals, wiggling on his seat.

"T-That's Loey from debut..." Chanyeol states. He's cringing so hard, but it goes unnoticed by Baekhyun who was too focused on what was playing on the screen.

"He's so cute, right?" Baekhyun swoons with hearts in his eyes. "Loey always looks sexy, but that long raven hair when he debuted is absolutely the most sexiest thing that ever happened to him. It was a total serve, I'd do anything to see him with it again."

Chanyeol reaches up to his hair.

"You think so? Then what if he brings it back?"

"God I'll die," Baekhyun laughs out loud before he sighs, staring at his idol on the screen. He breaks out into a soft smile, attacked by a sudden feeling of nostalgia as he gazes at his idol's youthful features.

"It's been so many years since the first time I saw him," Baekhyun murmurs. "I will never regret the day I became his fan."

Chanyeol grins as he slides into the spot next to Baekhyun.

"Well, I think Loey is also grateful to his fans for being there, helping him and his bandmates get through everything."

"I'm so proud of them," Baekhyun giggles as he slumps against Chanyeol's side, who immediately slides an arm over his shoulders. "How about you? You like Loey. Are you proud of how far they've come?"

Chanyeol nods. "Of course I am. It's like watching helpless babies grow up to become emperors."

Baekhyun perks up and gazes at Chanyeol in awe.

"That's a great way to put it, wow."

The couple converses more about other things. They talk more about EXO, school and their personal lives. Baekhyun realizes at that moment that Chanyeol was still half an enigma to him in a sense past what Baekhyun already saw about him through the months that he's known him, and it's a relief that a topic transcending past mundane conversation between them has come up so they could get to know each other even more.

"I'm from another province and my parents stay there. They run quite a large business, that's why we're kind of well-off," Chanyeol shrugs after Baekhyun probes at him to talk more about his family life.

"Do you have siblings?"

"An older sister."

Baekhyun grins mischievously as an image of Chanyeol with long hair and a smaller frame appears in his mind's eye.

"She must be hot," he muses.

Chanyeol raises an eyebrow. "What, you gonna leave me for a female version of me?"

Baekhyun laughs, reaching out to squish the older's cheeks in between his hands. His lips puff up like a fish, and he giggles while Chanyeol starts complaining. Baekhyun shuts him up by pecking his lips.

"Wouldn't have you any other way," Baekhyun grins, winking at him before letting him go.

"Anyway!" Baekhyun claps his hands and continues, "Do you have any pets?"

"A dog... but I rarely see him because he stays at my parents' place."

"So cool!" Baekhyun groans. "My mom is allergic to them, so I can't keep my own."

Chanyeol reaches out and tucks a strand of stray brown hair behind Baekhyun's ear.

"One day, I'll take you back home to my parents. so they could meet the person who's been fucking with my heart."