TT35

Dani's POV:

For the past month, Zach and I have eaten breakfast,lunch, or dinner either in the boys house or my apartment. For once I just want us to be normal, going out on actual dates. Not caring what people do/think! But not gonna lie, I've been getting more and more hate, but as much as the hate come so does the love. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen.

Ray's POV:

I was already up and running in the morning. I was chilling in the kitchen until I saw Dani come out all droopy.

"Woah, what's wrong?" I asked

"I'm just kinda upset. But I'm too problematic I'm sorry" she worried

"You're fine. You would be there for me. Spill"

"I can't be anywhere with Zach. We always have to hide in the dark. I just want him to have the balls to say we're dating."

"Talk to him"

"You're always right, DAMN IT" She replied

I mean, she isn't wrong.

"How is it so easy for you and Corbyn?" She asked

"Well I talked to him about it, and he accepted how I felt so we just went more public"

"Okay! That's what I'm going to do!" She said running into her room

Dani's POV:

I HAVE TO CHANGE ASAP.

Outfit:

A hoodie

A hoodie. To cover my face from the reporters. I called an Uber and quickly ran to it. Thankfully no one saw me, at least I don't think so.

-
I got to the boys house, okay Dani you got this no big deal haha.

*knock knock*

"Heyooo" Jack answered

"Hey, is Zach here?" I asked

"Yeah, he's in the back. Come in" Jack smiled

I smiled and headed to the backyard. Rose was there with the rest of the boys including Zach.

"Hey!" Zach said as he pulled me into a hug

"Hey"

"How are you?" He asked

"I'm good!" I quickly responded

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah" I said looking at the people who stopped and stared at us

"I'm fine!" I said as my eyes shifted to Zach

"Okay" he smiled

But everything isn't fine. There's just too many people right now. Later? Maybe later I'll talk to him, yeah that's what I'll do.