TT7

Dani's POV
Sunday

Waking up to my alarm wasn't so pleasant. But it was time to get ready so.

Outfit:

Damn I'm feeling cute as hell today

Damn I'm feeling cute as hell today. Maybe I should invite Brett, yeah I probably should.

"Hey brett" I said knocking on her door

"Yeah what's up" she replied opening her door

"I'm going out for hot chocolate with Zach and his little sister wanna come?"

"Oh sure"

"Ok get ready now we're leaving soon" I smiled

-

It was now time to go, Brett was ready and so was I. I started to drive over to Zach's house.

-

When we arrived Zach and Reese were already walking up to the car. Brett moved to the backseat along with Reese. She set up her car seat while Zach sat up front with me.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hey" I replied

"Oh! Reese this is my little sister, Brett"

"Hi Brett very nice to meet you!" Reese greeted her

They seem to be getting along well. Which is good, love that.

Arrived.

All of us got out of my car and started to walk over to the cafe. Zach ran to the door holding it open for us.

"Thanks" Brett smiled

"Thanks Zachy" Reese said

I was the last girl to go through the door.

"thanks Zach" I added

"No problem Dani" He smiled

Again why is this mans being so nice...he isn't insulting me what the hell? Whatever, the girls ordered and so did Zach, I paid this time, boom already owed him back. Reese found a booth in the back so, we all decided to sit back there.

"Reese how are you liking the hot chocolate?" I asked

"It's amazing!" She squealed

"Brett how about you" Zach asked

"It's fantastic this is my first time being in this cafe"

Yeah..Brett hasn't really been anywhere ever since we moved. Damn I'm a boring sister.

-

After talking for a while we started to argue.

"No Harry Styles is way better than Liam!" I argued