TT13

Dani's POV:

"I can't forgive you I'm sorry" I said running with my stuff

Here we go again. Leaving him stranded once again. I got to my car trying to open the door until a hand closed it, Zach.

"Please let me explain" He begged once again

"Zach there is no need to fucking explain! You've hurt me enough"

"Dani please"

"No I spent my time wasting it on you! Worrying if you liked me as a person or not. But then you betrayed me and yo-"

Not even letting me speak he grabbed my face, letting our lips connect.

Zach's POV:

I've been dying to do that, but also to just get her to stop going off. Yes, I'm playing a risky game.

"I-I, no! You don't get to do that to me because god knows you're just going to use it as a joke"

Shit that backfired real quick.

"Wait-"

"Bye Zach just stop trying" she said getting in her car and leaving me behind.

Zach you legit ASSHOLE!  Once again you let a great girl slip...again. I drove myself home, I admit, I am an asshole for treating someone like that. And for kissing her like that out of the blue? Zach what were you thinking!

Dani's POV:

My lips still had that tingly feeling, not to mention Zach is a great kisser. Wait Dani WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT HE DID?! Oh my lord sis my head is going off the RAILS RIGHT NOW. One what was he thinking?! And two what was I thinking?! Just UGH I NEED TO GET HOME.
-
Same routine, got home, made dinner, really nothing else cause I don't have a life. Maybe taking a shower will help, blasting music so I can't hear my thoughts? Hell yes. But of course, as I got halfway down through my shower, 'Why' came on by Shawn Mendes. Yup, god is definitely giving me a sign right now. That one verse, 'why do we put each other through hell? Why can't we just get over ourselves", I felt that. I question myself WAY too much but should I even give him a chance?  It doesn't matter, I was already out of my shower so I just decided to go to sleep, cause of work tomorrow.

*next day*

First day of work, I get to make the orders and call them out, how fun sis. Ray took the orders and gave them to me. Fun fun fun! Anyways, I picked up Ray in the morning. Both of us were looking hella cute as fuck.

"FIRST DAY OF WORK IS GOING TO BE EASY!" She yelled

She always gets hyped for no reason, it be like that.

-

We already knew how to make orders, we're naturals. Ray and I make a great team, she was catching orders and I was making orders. It's so far been a great morning. I took my eyes off the costumers because I was so focused on my orders.

Ray's POV:

I took care of the costumers but then I saw a familiar face....Zach.

"Hey Zach! What's your order?" I asked

"One cup of coffee, no sugar just cream please"

"Do you want me to put it under your name or a nickname?" I asked

"Yeah can you put it under this name?" He said by taking the cup and writing on it

"OOOH Zach you sneaky" I laughed

He soon paid, then put his hood up as he waited for his coffee.

Dani's POV:

I got another order by Ray, down to my last order. Getting the cream and the coffee from the pot, BOOM order down now I just need to call out the name.

"An order for 'I'm sorry'?" I said with a questionable tone

Yes Dani, I know you sound stupid, but you read it too fast for you to know.  And you know who came up? ZACH.

"Thank you, once again, I'm sorry Dani, forgive me" he said flashing a slight smile as he walked outside the cafe.

I stood there shook to my core.

Author's note:

Dudes I think that coffee scene was slick as hell. Hahah what do y'all think, should she forgive him? Ps love y'all ❤️