She clamps her mouth shut to keep her moan in as she closes her eyes, nodding quickly and I lift my face back to look at her, knowing I looked fucked out of mind for her right now and release her wrists, pushing my long hair away from my face.

I really should have tied this up, it's always getting in the way.

"Uh uh" I tutt, not even recognising my voice with how low and thick it's gotten "Words little mouse"

"Yes" she gasps as I tease my fingers at her entrance, using the heel of my palm to stroke against her nerves.

I'm gonna need to fuck her soon, I can't handle this. She's ruining me.

As soon as I hear that magic three letter word I'm ripping her panties off her body, tossing the torn fabric aimlessly and start to move my way down her, stopping periodically to mark that milky skin on my way every chance I get, she's going to look like a Dalmatian tomorrow.

At least she won't forget me, because I haven't been able to forget her.

I settle between her legs, resting on my stomach, and spend my time on each of her inner thighs, sucking and lapping at the skin as I make my way up to what I'm fiending for.

I take a moment to admire her heat, trying to memorise every fold and crevice like the glistening pink masterpiece it is, before licking my lips slowly like a dog waiting for a treat, and move forward, dragging a long slow lick up her slit with my tongue pressed flat against her.

I close my eyes, groaning in satisfaction as soon as her taste hits my tongue, pressing my hips against the bed to feel some kind of pressure against the throbbing in my groin.

I need her, more than I've needed anything, If I had it my way I'd keep her locked in here for a week straight so I could explore every inch on her and drown in this taste, but I just can't control myself any more... Just a few more minutes though, I want to be able to hear how good I can make her feel.

I like that I make her so nervous, I like that she gets so wound up around me, it spurs electricity through me that I effect her, like she effects me... I just hide it better than she can.

But I don't want to her to hold back, I want who she really is, not that little act she has to keep up.

A suction my mouth around her clit, swirling my tongue in patterns and shift my hips harder against the bed, moaning in my throat when she starts to fuck herself against my mouth.

I'm coming in my pants if she keeps this up.

I want to get her close to coming before I stop, so she will feel every single thing the second I bury mysrlf in her, so I can make sure she will enjoy it as much as I will.

I open my dark eyes, keeping them on her to see her reactions, flicking my tongue faster as her arousal coats my mouth and chin, watching her mouth part as she starts to pant and moan softly.

You can do better than that.

I bring my hand up, taking my index and middle finger, teasing her entrance before ever so slowly slipping them in, pausing every so often to let her adjust and grind my hips harder against the mattress the second I feel those hot walls of hers grip around my fingers.

I'm sure that's what heaven feels like, probably the closest I'll ever get, I know I'm going straight to hell.

I'd gladly ride there between these thighs of hers though.

I curl my fingers, searching for that spongy spot I hope is sensitive now, if I've done my job properly.

I may just fuck and bail, but I like to be good at what I do, in every aspect of my life, even the vile parts and I take pride in knowing my way around a womans body.