I spend a lot of time on Google, it never let's me down.

As soon as my fingers find her sweet spot, her  hips jolt and she cries out, arching her back, and I want to grin to myself, but continue sucking and lapping at her heat like its the most sought after delicacy in the world.

That it's love, be vocal for me.

I continue to work her with my fingers and tongue, becoming more determined and pulling out every trick I have, adjusting my motions to what gets the best reaction from her, if I had the time I'd learn her body like the back of my hand.

Her legs start to shake, as her stomach contracts, and her chest arches up, putting those beautiful tits of hers on display and I use that moment to take my mouth away and slowly pull my fingers back.

She was close, I know she wouldn't be able to say it, but the way she was gripping those walls around my fingers her body was telling me what she couldn't.

I'd love to hear that innocent mouth of hers say something filthy, something sinful - I'll even settle for her asking me to just fuck her harder, I think I'd faint if she ever said that.

She could have me in the palm of her hand, and I'm so fucking relieved she's clueless about that.

A small whine leaves her when I move to lean up on my knees and crawl myself off the bed, hooking my fingers into my jeans and briefs, ripping them down in one movement, and kick them off, sighing in relief when my cock is finally free, that shit was starting to get painful.

She stares at me, with her pink flushed cheeks and swollen cherry lips, heaving breaths and keeping her confused eyes on my face, like she's too nervous to look down.

I raise my brows as I purposely wipe my chin with my fingers, licking my lips, and sucking my fingers into my mouth before pulling them away like you would after a good meal, keeping my eyes locked on her.

"Just getting you ready love, want you screaming for me" I say deviously, smirking at her sucking in a sharp breath, before I turn and go to the dresser, grabbing a foil packet, opening it, giving my rock hard length a few pumps with my hand before I slide the latex over it.

Never gone without one of these, and I don't plan to start, last thing I want is a fuckin kid.

If I ever met someone to tempt me to feel them without that barrier, it's that unknowing siren on my bed right now - so damn tempting.

I walk back to the bed, feeling my stomach and heart so things I've never felt before, fuck my hands are nearly shaking the closer I get.

She just watches me anxiously, like she's trying to figure out what I'm about to do.

Ruin myself apparently.

I stop next to the bed, drinking her in as I give her one last hungry once over before that tension in me snaps and I'm grabbing her ankles and yanking her towards me at the edge of the bed, and she let's out a startled squeak.

I waste no time,m, taking her hips and flipping her swiftly, and bringing her up to her knees and holding my breath at seeing her bent over in front of me, christ I forgot how to breathe.

"You ready for me to violate that naive nature of yours darling?" I ask, smoothing my hands over her ass, palming and groping the flesh watching her dripping heat shamelessly.

I'd love to leave my hand prints there, change that porcelain shade to an angry red, I don't want to overwhelm her though, but I really do wish I could, I'd even kiss it better.

"Yes" she whimpers, pushing herself back like she needs some kind of relief and I sink my teeth into my lip that hard I swear I nearly bite through it.