Every girl I've brought here, that's managed to make it up the stairs were too busy with my cock down their throat to ask questions before we fucked and I'd kick them out, can't seem to get them away from me fast enough.

It's a transaction, I'm getting off and distracting myself, and I fuck them until they can barely walk - it's always been that way.

I don't want their name, I don't care who they are, they're usually trash like me anyway.

Not this one in front of me though.

I can't put my finger on why.

I haven't even asked her to suck my cock, which is usually my first move, but I don't want that for some reason, I only want her to do that if she offers.

I want her to want me.

Maybe I should have taken that coke tonight, my brains being fuckin weird

I press my lips to her bare shoulder, feeling her warm porcelain skin and hope I'm distracting her "I believe they're called video tapes" I murmur, making sure it's obvious my full attention is on her.

Trust me love, if you knew what was on those tapes you'd wish you never came here.

Thinking about that, I really need to ask Jimmy if he's found me somewhere else to live with a basement yet, I can't keep doing this shit in the basement at my club.

It would probably be better just to ask Steve, Jimmy can barely remember to tie his shoes.

I'm particular about how the basement needs to be if I'm gonna keep doing this, what is with fucking Australia and no one having basements here?

"Why do you have so many?" she's asks before gasping when I trail my lips up her neck, tasting and nipping at her soft skin.

Stop stalling princess.

"I think we should make you a little more comfortable" I deflect between kisses against her neck, wanting to smile to myself when I see the goosebumps erupt over her skin.

I slide my hands from her front, slowly up her sides and around her back until I reach the zipper of this dress that's been taunting me all night, teasing me about what's underneath it.

"May I?" I whisper, kissing her shoulder again as some kind of reassurance.

I don't know why I'm acting like this, or why I give a fuck.

I want her to be comfortable.

What is this little vixen doing to me?

She swallows, Her voice cracking with nerves before she answers.

"Yes"

That's it princess, use your words.

I start to draw the zipper down slowly, feeling my heart hammer with every centimetre and new bit of skin that's exposed.

Christ I feel like I'm having a heart attack.

The fuck is going on with me, I'm never like this.

Her body goes stiff when I unzip it completely, and I feel the urge to reassure her again - I don't like her being uncomfortable, I don't know why... I just don't like it.

"You need to relax baby, I'm going to take good care of you" I murmur lowly, running my fingers up the milky skin of her back to her shoulders, hooking my fingers under the straps on her dress.

"Is this okay?" I check, I want to make sure she's sure about this.

She pauses for a moment before saying quietly "Yes, it's okay, sorry I've just never done this before"