ClintxHawkeye

Hello! This is for ElizabethRobson7. Enjoy!

??????????????????????????????

*Hawkeye's POV*

"Dammit Hawkeye go take care of those Avengers!" my mom yells. I sigh and run out of the cockpit. My my family is trying to take over the helicarrier to kill all of the Avengers. I run out the door and come face to face with the Avengers no grab my arrows and start shooting. Captain America put up his shield and blocks them. I was about to shoot the red haired woman when Thor throws his hammer at me and I get thrown out a window. I grab one of my arrows and stick it into the helicarrier to hang on.

I look down and see my parents have parachutes and are going down to safety. I let out a scream as they left. I could feel tears pricking in my eyes but I refused to cry. I was about to fall when someone grabbed me and pulled me up. I fell with a thud to the ground. I didn't dare look up because I didn't want them to see me cry. "Well what're we going to do with her?" someone asked. I look up and see Iron Man taking off his suite and everyone sat down and looked at me.

I felt tears run down my face as I look out the window at the ground. My parents probably were laughing away trying to go rob someone for cash. "Hey are you okay?" someone asked. I looked up and see Clint looking at me worriedly. He looked so handsome but I wasn't going to say it. "M-my parents just abandoned me so they wouldn't get caught now I probably have to go to jail!" I wailed. I felt a arm drape over my shoulder as I cried.

I must've fell asleep because I woke up in a small bed still on board. I get up and walk out of the room. "Poor girl, I feel so bad for her." I hear Steve say. "I know I wish we could do something." Clint said then jumped out of his seat "Maybe she can join the team. She is really good with a bow and arrow maybe she would join." Before anyone could answer I walk into the room and say "I will join if it means finding my parents then so be it."Everyone nods and I start my new life.

>2 months later<

*Hawkeye's POV*

I was training with Nat in combat now. I've lived at the Stark Tower for about a couple months now and I love it. Everyone has taught me something new. "Good job Hawk, lets take a break and pick up tomorrow?" I nod and we walk out I was about to go to my room when Tony came up to me and said "Hey do you want to go out sometime?" I roll my eyes. Tony always and I mean always flirts with me whenever he gets the chance.

"Nice yet maybe next time." I say as I walk into my room. I change my clothes and head to the living room. Clint was the only one in there. I ask "Where is everybody?" he replied "They went on a mission and told me to stay behind with you so you wouldn't be alone." I sit down next to him and watch Once Upon A Time. I would sneak looks at Clint but he wouldn't notice. I was about to go to bed when Clint grabbed my hand. "Clint what're you doing?" I ask. He sighs and says "I love you okay? I have ever since I say you with your parents. I wanted to help you and I'm glad you joined the team." I smile and him "I love you too Clint now lets go kick some ass." I say and kiss him softly on the lips.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!

Please go check out my Once Upon A Time imagines if you like OUAT.

Keep voting!!

Keep requesting!

Leave feedback!

Bye!!!