Young!ErikxErica

Hello! This is for TomandBen123. Enjoy!

The italics are thoughts

---------------------------------------------

*Erica's POV*

Erik and I are on our way to a diner in town. We have been best friends for as long as I can remember. He found me and helped me control my mutations which are controlling metal and mind reading. Once we got to the diner we were seated. Our waitress was staring at Erik since we got there.

Erik asked "Is there something wrong Erica?" I looked back at him "Oh nothing that waitress keeps staring at you and it is getting really annoying." I replied. He rolled his eyes and continued looking at his menu. The waitress came over and asked "Are you guys ready to order?" She was twirling her hair and doing a flirting motion to Erik. We nodded and then ordered. The waitress gave me a dirty look when I ordered.

I just rolled my eyes and I said "I'm going to read her mind." Before he could protest I put my index finger to my temple and focused on her. She thought That girl with him is ruining everything. I want him. Of course that was what she was thinking. While I was reading her mind she moved over by Erik which interfered so now I was reading Erik's mind. Oh no.

I was trying to get out of his mind but I couldn't resist. She looks so beautiful. How do I tell Erica that I love her? I came back to reality when Erik asked "Are you okay Erica?" I said "I'm fine just tired.'' He didn't seem like he believed me. He he was about to say something but our food came. So he just dropped it. After we ate we decided to take a walk.

While we were walking I kept thinking about what he was thinking. Should I say something? We stopped at a bridge and I sighed loudly. Erik asked "What wrong Erica, you have been a little off this evening." I sighed and said "Erik while I was reading that waitresses mind I accidentally read yours." I looked down as I felt him stiffen. He said "I'm sorry that you did. I really do like you more than a friend but I couldn't tell you." He looked down. I turn to him and say "Its ok I like you more than friend too." He looks at me and smiles then leans down and kisses me. It was a soft kiss. Once we pulled apart I hugged him and said "I love you Erik." He gladly hugs back and says "I love you too."

Thanks for reading!

Keep voting!

Keep requesting!

Bye!!!!