Chapter 11 (last battle)

Sky's Pov:

I gave the guys all there Armor and Swords and even bows and run out. We escaped the jail house and run out to be greeted with other thousands  upon thousands of Flying Squids "uh Sky what do we do" bajan asks. "Hello there SkyTheKid" I hear a voice say only to be greeted by the one and only HeroBrine and Andy "ANDY GET AWAY FROM HIM" husky yells but she didn't listen to us "hahaha you think she will listen" he says I only then realized she had purple glowing eyes "its to late.. " I whisper. "Andy would you like to show them" he says.  Andy then started to break the ground under our feet we then jump off onto the side only seeing the huge whole in the ground and to be greeted by Lava. "I'm bored let's battle SQUIDS ATTACK" He yells only to see thousands of squids charging at us.

Me and the guys split up we killed over a hundred at this point but there was to many. I use my butter sword and sliced and diced them man I really hate squids. I then feel something grab my shoulders to only be greeted with a punch in the face sending me flying into a wall "ANDY ITS ME SKY" I yell she only floats towards me "ANDY STOP" I yell but she just got closer and closer I then see a butter helmet and threw it at her and she just catches it in mid air  "you really think you ca-" she says before I punched her in the face knocking her out colds "I'm so sorry Andy I'll be back for you" I say leaving her there.

I grab the helmet and put it on my head. I see Herobrine flying in the air laughing at this destruction. I quickly jump onto a squid leaping off a bunch of other squids to get to the sky "HEY HEROBRINE" I yelled making him turn around to be greeted by a Fist in his face.  Herobrine falls and hits a wall making me land on my feet "Who's weak now" I say then he gets up and uses his power to choke me "you are" he says "SKY" I hear Jerome say in the distance "may you share my power" he says.

I felt my feet lifts the ground.

No ones pov:

As sky lifts off the ground his clothes turn into herobrines clothes and his amulet still stays on him his hair becomes a mess and his eyes turned yellow as butter.

"Nice to meet you SkyBrine".

Andy's pov:

I wake up with a huge headache. I look up to see my brother with Sky and I only knew what this is "nice to meet you SkyBrine" my brother says. When I hear that it just sounds like some sorta weird fanfic between sky and herobrine.

I try to fly up but my wing only feels broken. I then remember my brother teaching me how to fly without wings so I tried and tried but couldn't seem to do it.

SkyBrine pov:

"Use all your power and kill everyone here" herobrine says. I start to form a huge electrical ball "Sky stop" "this isn't like you" "break out of of it sky" I hear but something told me to keep doing it. The ball keeps getting bigger and bigger making me fly in the air.

"Hey Herobrine" I hear and turn to see... Andy put a sword right through his heart "I'm sorry my brother" she says before seeing him fall down.

Sky's pov:

My clothes and eyes go back to normal and I start to slowly fall same with the fall my eyes start to slowly close but I still kept them open to feel the impact of my back hitting the ground but then I felt someone catch me I see Univers put me on the ground saftly. I see all the guys coming around me "Sky Are you alright?!!" They say I said I'm alright until I realized "wait where's Andy and the gian-" the guys turn to see the ball falling from the sky that's when I saw Andy and she was...  Singing?

Andy's pov:

I fly right towards to ball I knew the only way to stop the ball was if I sky dereckly into it that's when I start to sing.

🎵 never mind the darkness, never mind the stars 🎵

🎵 never mind the blood moon🎵

🎵 the night will be over soon,  the night will be over so- 🎵

(Sorry if I got the lyrics wrong its been a while since I've listen to the song)

Then I run to the ball making it explode.

Sky's pov

I see the ball explode in midair then I see something fly off. "ANDY" I yell getting up running towards what feels like an earthquake hit the ground. I run to the whole to see Andy lying there the guys run down with me "oh my god Andy!" Bajan yells I get down beside her "is-is she breathing??" I ask. Mudkip put his hand on her neck and nodded no. Me and the guys started to cry we all held hands into a circle. A tear landed on my amulet then seeing a purple mist fly out "what the" I say "Sky connect your amulet with her's sunndy says and I did what he says.

Her amulet came to life and so did mine seeing the purple mist fly around us and seeing her get float then her eyes glow white "Andy" I say "Sk-Sky" she says falling onto the ground me and the guys hugged her "I thought you we're dead" universe says "well you thought wrong" she says. As soon as she did a portal opened up "what's that" bajan asked "your tickets to home" Andy says.  We walk towards it.

*time skipped*

We all hugged each other and some of the guys jumped in and left already "Hey Sky wait" I hear deadlox say "yeah man?" I say "listen...  If this is the way home really...  We should hangout and record a videos with each other one day and keep thr TC going" deadlox says "that would be amazing" I say "well see you man" I say to him "see you" he says jumping into the portal.

I turn around to be greeted by Andy "are you ready to go" I say "I might stick around for a while" she says looking around "this portal might close and you might never get out" I say "I'll take the chance" she says smirking "I walk towards to portal "hey sky" she says I turn around "thank you for everything" she says the kisses me on the cheek making me turn red "see you one day" she says pushing me into the portal and I just yell.

Adam's pov:

I awake up screaming to  see I was at the Minecraft home page "was.. Was that a dream?" I asked myself. I then turn off my computer and got off my chair. I then realized my camera was on.

Did I just enjoy the game to much that I feel into it?  Or did I just fall asleep I questioned myself.

H20SkyGirl: hey guys don't worry!  Its not over yet there still one more chapter of this book left!  I thought I'll update this book cause I've been sick lately so here is the update and goodbye for now!