Chapter 3 (Mobs!!?)

Sky's Pov:

"Everyone quick follow me to my studies" mudkip yells and we all follow.

Everyone runs in and mudkip locks the door "WHERE GONNA DIE!!" Jerome yells "no were not" mudkip says back while pressing a button under his desk opening a secret room full of weapons and armor.

"Everyone pick your armor and weponds!" Mudkip says.

I pick up a Golden sword and a golden helmet, deadlox picks up a sword and a bow, Jerome just picks up a bow, bajan grabs two axe, mudkip picks up a diamond sword, sundy picks up a bow also, and Jason also picks up a bow and a diamond sword.

We then all hear banging on the door "you boys ready!" Deadlox yelled and then the door breaks down full of zombie, creepers, skeleton, enderman "People with the bows! Attack the creepers and skeletons, people with swords attack thr zombies" I say "what about the people with an axe?" Bajan asks "try getting the endermen" I say.

ITS BATTLE TIME

I go around fighting and slicing the zombies head off, I see Jerome, sundy,  Jason, deadlox strike the skeletons with there bows "we need to get out of here!" Sundy yells.

We all try running out of the house and we did, as we made it out the house was surrounded by mobs "this is impossible there can't be so many mobs!" Mudkip says.

We all stance in a group "prepare for what's about to happen" I say then out of no where Squids came out from the bushes? "Uh....  They breath air now?" Bajan says then one jumped on his face, the boys tryed to get it off him.

I then see something randomly glow it was my amulet then all the squids jumped in the air flying towards me then I pointed my golden sword at them then next I couldn't believe...  A lighting came out of my sword striking the squids making them vanish in fin air! I then jump in the air striking the rest of the mobs with my weird new found power.

After I see all the mobs gone I fall to the ground "S-sk-sky?  Ho-how did you do that!" Bajan ask running over to me pulling me up "I...  I don't know!?  My amulet just glowed and something told me to point the swordnon the air?" I say and then mudkip pushed bajan out of the way "let me look at the amulet" he says.

He take a quick close look at it "its a healer!  This amulet is thr most powerfulst necklace I've ever seen! It heals people" he says "it also strikes things it hates,  or if there something close that has the same kinda necklace you can heal them by tge necklace" deadlox says.

"You know Sky you should name your sword" universe says "hmm...  Budder?" I say and all the boys laugh "budder" universe says while chuckling "well yeah!  It has the same kinda look of budderni guess" I say "well the budder sword it is then" universe says.

"Uh guys... " bajan says and we all turn around seeing the endermen that I guess I didn't kill yet "shit" I say.

We all get into a circle ready to fight again, more and more endermen kept teleporting closer "uh what do we do?" Sundy ask then out of no where from the bush someone came up behind them and then teleported behind the endermen and killing them all with a sword that glowed purple.

After they were all dead the fidger walks away "Hey wait who are you!!" I yelled trying to catch up with them "leave me alone" the person says then I tap them on the shoulder and they turn around all I saw was purple glowing eyes "I just told you to leave me alone, but no you wanta talk let's talk!" She says....

To be continued...

H20SkyGirl: as I'm writing this chapter I'm like re watching Once Again!  The Curse Of Chucky near the ending to the first half was me drawing the other half was me writing this lol I'm gonna finish watching the rest of this and going to bed so baiiii peoplez to when ever i post this!