Chapter 2 (I'm Not Alone...)

Sky's Pov:

"AHHHHHH" I scream falling from the sky then landing on my face "Oof".

I get up off the ground rubbing my head, then I realized my hands were different they were...  Blocks?

I quickly get up off thr ground looking  around my surroundings, It was all made of blocks then I realized I was actually in minecraft!!!???

I then run around screaming then bumping into something or someone?

"Oh hello" he says I look up seeing a emo looking dude with headphones "Uh Hi look I need some hel-" I was then cut off "Oh you must be a new recruit here welcome to Adam and Eve server" he says "well how do I get outta here" I say he looks at me confused "here let me get you off the ground" he just says.

He pulls me off thr ground "I'm Deadlox, and the story is you can get out of here my friend I have been stuck he for a while" he says I just look at him confused am I going insane?  "What's your name?" He says "oh I'm...  I'm Sky, Skydoesminecraft or SkyTheKidRS, Sky for short" I say.

He then extendeds his arm "Welcome to Minecraft" he says he then looks behind me "we should get going the sun is going down" he says "what so bad about the sunset?" I say.

One of his eyes widen cause the other eye was covered by his hair "CAUSE OF THAT" he says.

I look behind me seeing mobs, zombies, skeletons, really tall teleporting creatures and green things that look kinda like a creeper.

"WE GOTTA RUN FOLLOW ME AND GET YOUR WEPOND READY" he says pulling out a Bowen and arrows and running while I'm trying to catch up "I DONT HAVE A WEAPOND" I yell then something hits my face, a sword?  Diamond sword.

I run trying to keep up with deadlox while he was shooting while running "DEADLOX LOOKING INFROUNT OF YOU" I yell he sees a creeper, I then throw my sword at it....  BULLZEYE I got him right in the face before it blown up, I run and pick my sword up "Nice shot" he says while I beside his side.

We see his house and run into it locking the door "and that's why you get back before sundown" he laughs.

*Time Skips*

"So what are these mobs" I say "well of course you know the zombie and skeleton" he says "but what about the rest we saw?" I asked "well the tall teleporting one is called the Enderman born from ended world were the Ended Dragon lives, and the green blowing up one is called a Creeper made from coding bugs but scared of cats, there are more mobs in this world and such as the Never world fuller with Blazes, pigmen, and the wither" he says "what's the wither?" I asked.

He takes a sip of his coco "well the wither is not human or a creature, it was sent from hell the only way to spawn it is by some objects but I can't tell you sadly" he says "I understand" I say.

We finished out drinks "let's get to sleep you can sleep in the spare bed room" he says "ok thanks for today" I say "no thank you for that awesome slice" he says and we both laugh.

*the next day*

"So were are we going" I say "well you wanta get help don't you?" He says "well yeah but I thought there was no way" I say "if there's always a will there's always a way" he says.

We pack our things ready for an adventure "so how do you know so much?" I ask "a friend of mine, we've got to go see, he told me alot" he says.

As we continued walking I finally said something "so why didnt you leave?" He then smirks at me "you really wanta know alot don't you?" He says I smile back "well yeah" "well when I first fallen here I wasn't scared I was relaxed then I bumped into someone just like you bumped into me" he says.