Chapter 9 (Kidnapped)

HeroBrine pov:

"LET ME GO" she screams "oh sister, sister why would I let you go I thought you cared about me" I say to her.

She is tied up In a chair "I do Brine, I do care for you and I want to help you" she says "YOU DONT WANT TO HELP ME" I raise my voice she sits there crying "but I do need you to do something for me" I say "what..." She says "I need you to find the TeamCrafted and kill them" I say smiling "No!....  I can't do that" she says.

I grab her face "YES YOU CAN AND YOU WILL" I yell in her face "THEY ARE MY FRIENDS" she yells back.

I let go of her face and laugh "you have no chose then...  You will bring them to me sister.... " I say putting my hand over her whole face making her scream with pain.

The whole right side mixes with Purple and Black as soon as I let go she looks up with her eyes fully red.

"Now be a good girl and find them and bring them for me" I say "yes" she says.

Sky's pov:

I spent a night in a cave, full of spiders, zombies and skeletons.

I was thinking ways to get Andy back and all of that.

I spent all night mining, making positions, armor, swords and bows.

Its dawn by now and I think I should go to sleep.

So I did.

"Sky....  I need help" "Please help me" I hear "SKY WAKE UP" I hear.

I wake up to see Deadlox "Wha- who...  What are you doing here" I say "Sky we need help she took the guys" deadlox started to freak out "woah calm down who took the guys" I get uo quickly "Andy!  Andy took the guys" he says.

I was in total shock "An-andy is ok..  But why did she take the guys?  For safety? " I say "worse" deadlox says.

Deadlox pov:

"Explain" sky says I take a deal breath "ok its a long story but I'll try to explain the important bits" I say.

"Me and the guys we're trying to figure out where we could find safety for a while then we heard a knock on the door sundy quickly goes opens it to see Andy she looked badly hurt so we brought her in saying what happened and all of that and that's when we realized half of her pale skin was purple and black and then she grabs Mudkip by the neck and he eyes we're red, bajan and Jerome we're gonna shoot arrows but I told them to stop and then they got grabbed what looked like tentacles coming out of her back then she swung me on the wall making me black out and when I woke up the place was burned out  with the guys gone" I explain "oh my...  How did you end up finding me" he asked " the map we made it tells on where we can find each other its a very rare map to keep" I say.

I get out the map and pass him over the map "and Sky...  I'm sorry will you still be our leader" I say and he smiles "let's get back TeamCrafted".  He says.

H20SkyGirl: sorry its been such a while and here I'm finally updating btw if you haven't seen the Deadlox post saying about TeamCrafted well TeamCrafted Actually might be coming back!  But meh....  Lol I hope you enjoyed this chapter I've got 3 more chapters and I'm done eith this books so peace!  :)