it felt surreal to donghyuck. having two adorable and amazing kids, living in a not-too-big but cozy of a house, married to a man that is very hard to find in this world we live in, and living a happy life. although, there are still some downs in the past years of living a life in having a family but never did this family of his break apart. because of what happened in the past, they learned to talk things out, let the other side explain, and fix the situation in a professional way. the kids were always at home whenever donghyuck and mark would have a misunderstanding and it's either chan telling his parents, "fighting is bad shit." or dahyun (chan's little sister) hitting their legs with her small hands and shouting, "holy pudu will curse you if you fight!". just by that, the two would already stop fighting and ends up doing something unholy inside their shared bedroom. and until now, mark had never and would never destroy donghyuck. it's all words and maybe the first minutes from the start but as they do it, mark would be gentle.

not like donghyuck hated it, it's just that, people have their needs and desire sometimes.

walking towards the kitchen counter with his glass of water in his hold, donghyuck placed the glass of water down and flipped the album open, smiling at the very first picture that's shown.

holy mother fluffin pudu.❞ donghyuck buried his face down on his palms and muffled out his laugh. the kids are upstairs, he didn't want to wake them up. if, that is, they are sleeping. ❝i look like a dying goat.

it was his first ever picture with mark in his first month being inside his company. they weren't the only ones in the picture, there were other twenty business man and both mark and donghyuck were more or like ten heads apart from each other. but seeing his face first thing, donghyuck can't help but feel like he's going to die from laughing.

look at that smile.❞ there are really tears falling down from his eyes. ❝looking good there broski?

pushing the album away from him, donghyuck spent minutes of laughing before he could continue to flip more pages in the photo album that's making him laugh really loud. donghyuck guessed that the kids are awake by now because of his loud laugh but he didn't care as of the moment. at least the kids would wake up seeing their mister daddy arriving.

aside from pictures from the meetings they went over time and their baby pictures, another picture caught donghyuck's eye.

aw,❞ donghyuck cooed upon seeing a picture of their very first date as a married couple. donghyuck was smiling at the camera with mark hugging him from behind with his chin on donghyuck's shoulder. ❝i look so young.

looking to the side, donghyuck eyed his figure being reflected by the sliding window that leads to the backyard. he wore one of mark's oversized gray shirt with nothing but boxers underneath it and had his hair all messed up. a smile was formed on his lips seeing that nothing has changed. aside from getting a little bit chubbier, donghyuck still looked the same.

going back to the photo album, some more pictures from their very first date were in it. followed by random pictures of the three (chan, donghyuck, and mark) of them cleaning the car, chan sleeping and not cleaning up the mess he made in the living room, them going out to watch a movie and many more pictures of the three of them. in a blink of an eye, donghyuck had already reached having a picture of dahyun. a picture of her being a messy eater, her first walk, her squishing mark's face, and a picture that entertained donghyuck the most. it was chan carrying a 1 year old baby dahyun with mark panicking behind chan, it was donghyuck who took the picture and surely that day was a mess.

chan almost threw dahyun—❞ donghyuck burst out laughing.

laughing at the picture, donghyuck flipped to another page which is actually has the last picture in the album and it's no other that his wedding picture with mark.