⌜ forty eight ⌟

feeling a hot breath hitting his neck, donghyuck forced his eyes open upon feeling the pain on his head and could feel the whole world spinning around

feeling a hot breath hitting his neck, donghyuck forced his eyes open upon feeling the pain on his head and could feel the whole world spinning around. he laid there, frozen, as his eyes scanned the familiar room. turning around, he was met with a peaceful human being sleeping like there's no problem in the world.

the sunlight coming inside the room only added plus points to how god damn beautiful he looked, donghyuck can't help but stare.

he can just do this all day—

love, donghyuck, please..❞ the arms around the tanned male's waist tightened and that's when he was snapped out from his thoughts on how attractive mark looked. ❝don't leave me.

and also, donghyuck was heating up when he could feel their naked bodies touching. he tried to compose himself, especially his breathing when he's just laying down next to mark. laying down very dangerously close next to mark and he didn't want to wake him up.

raising his hand up, donghyuck gently played with mark's messy locks. scenes from last night flashed inside his head, from them shouting and settling things outside with no violence to coming inside their shared bedroom and making love. his body suddenly felt all tingly after remembering every detail, and could even hear the moans and groans inside his head.

you're awake?❞ donghyuck looked up at his sleepy lover and gulped hearing his morning voice.

he looks so threatening, his voice sounding like he could get anybody pregnant, and looking like he is wild, especially in bed, but in reality he's actually a soft person. mark is a type who doesn't let his beast side take over him in these type of situations. mark is the type who gets easily jealous and you would find it cute and you'd fall even deeper at how he'll claim you as his. mark is the type who would love you and only you. mark would make you feel like there's no other person in this world but you. mark is just what donghyuck wanted.

but donghyuck can't help but feel like mark is too good for him.

love, are you okay?❞ mark just ditched sleepiness and went to worrying about donghyuck that's spacing out. ❝are you in pain? does it hurt?

hurt? how can it hurt when he takes good care of him so gently as he is made out of glass, made out of paper? really, why are people like mark going extinct in this cruel world we are living? mark is such an ideal man that every girl would do anything and everything just to have him, making donghyuck think and ask himself if he deserves a mark lee in his life.

tell me where..❞ mark sighed in disappointment at himself. ❝i shouldn't have done it if—

i'm fine mark, don't worry.❞ donghyuck leaned forward and rest his head down on mark's bare chest, feeling his calm beating heart.