⌜ forty four ⌟

scanning the tanned male from top to bottom, the woman can't hide the disgusted look she is now showing

scanning the tanned male from top to bottom, the woman can't hide the disgusted look she is now showing. what is a man, only wearing nothing but a shirt, doing here in mark's house?

donghyuck felt his cheeks heat up and pull the oversized shirt down to cover his bottom up to his mid-thigh. not even knowing her for five minutes and he could already feel himself hating this woman. she was giving him a judging look as if he did something illegal.

excuse me?❞ donghyuck asked, making sure if what he heard was right.

the woman clicked his tongue, cursing at the tanned male and calling him deaf inside her head. ❝who are you and why are you here?❞ her eyes went inside the house and could see a lot of things that changed. actually, everything has changed. ❝do you even know who lives in this house?

donghyuck had the urge to just carry this bad shit female dog and throw her out of this planet. who does she think he is, a house intruder? trespasser?  of course he knows who owns this house. and he is proud to say that the person is no other than mark lee, a ceo and his lover that is his soon to be husband. now, who is she to look at him like that when her wearing that tight red dress is nothing better?

love, i remember that i still need to pick up chan from chenle's.

the sound of keys echoed around the living room, causing the two people from the front door to turn their head towards the direction to where the owner of that familiar voice.

the female had her wide smile on as she took a step forward, inviting herself inside the house even without donghyuck's permission nor the house owner's permission. ❝mark.

hearing that voice again after a few years, mark stopped his tracks towards the kitchen and froze from his place. debating on whether he should turn around to see the owner of the voice to just continue making his way to the kitchen and ignore that person. why she there anyways? how did she go out of the mental hospital? it doesn't matter, ignoring her is the best choice. but not until he heard his lover's voice.

hey!

move out of the way!❞ the woman pushed donghyuck away as he was standing in front of her. ❝you shit, move!

donghyuck winced in pain as the woman went beyond the boundary and hit his arm using her expensive sling bag. but that doesn't stop him from blocking her view. he doesn't know her and she has the audacity to touch him, push him away, and hit him. who the heck is she to do that?

are you deaf—

let go of him.❞ mark appeared in front of her, blocking her from hitting donghyuck.