⌜ thirty five ⌟

❝what kind of father are you!?❞

what kind of father are you!?

the baby took a step back, holding his toy car as he watched in horror seeing his papa slap his mister daddy. ❝p-papa?

mark still faced to the side, still processing the painful slap he had received from donghyuck. he didn't know what to say nor what to do about that since it seemed like his brain was also being slapped away from his brain. it hurt, there's no doubt about that, and despite spacing out, he could feel the stinging pain from his cheeks.

donghyuck didn't stopped there, he pushed mark harshly. ❝what kind of father disowns his own child!?❞ he said as he now started to hit mark on his chest.

the baby wanted to run away and hide, he was scared seeing his papa cry and at the same time hitting his mister daddy, but his feet won't move and he is glued there. ❝papa stop h-hurting mister daddy..

did you even stop for a moment and thought of what's going to happen to the child? if i haven't picked up chan from the streets, what could have happened to him!?❞ hitting again and again, donghyuck was slowly getting tired but still didn't stop on hitting mark. ❝you are so heartless!

mark had enough hearing those words coming out from donghyuck's mouth. he came back to his senses and grabbed donghyuck's wrists to stop him from hitting his chest over and over again. ❝stop it.

stop what!?❞ donghyuck struggle to pull himself away from mark's hold but that didn't stop him from throwing words to mark. ❝stop hitting you? guess what, you deserve it! you are one heartless, cruel, evil human being! how dare you disown your fucking child! you shouldn't have done it with a woman if you're not going to accept the baby in the end—

you don't know the story so i suggest you to shut up!

the baby's lips were quivering and his legs were shaking. the sight was scary to see, it's as if he was watching a horror movie alone. the toy car wasn't a comfortable thing to hug but he hugged it as it comforted him at least a little bit. ❝mister daddy don't s-shout..

do i even need to know your shitty story!?❞ donghyuck pulled his wrist back with full force but mark held it tighter than before, which sure is going to leave some marks. ❝you are just the same as those men who does it for pleasure!

donghyuck i want you to shut up—

i don't want to shut up!❞ the tanned male, this time, now successfully pulled his hands away from mark's grip and now pushed the ceo again. ❝i want to rub it on your face on how much of a cruel person you are!

you need to shut that fucking loud mouth of yours!❞ mark unintentionally brought his hand up and covered the younger's mouth, surprising donghyuck. mark was gripping to tight that donghyuck could feel his cheekbones hurting.