⌜ three ⌟

❝jungwoo!❞ donghyuck placed a hand on his chest, ❝you scared the shit out of me

jungwoo!❞ donghyuck placed a hand on his chest, ❝you scared the shit out of me.

ten burst out laughing as he saw donghyuck's reaction, ❝you thought he was mark.

that asshole is out of town, remember?❞ yuta said. the japanese was obviously having fun calling their ceo names.

who wouldn't actually. even jaehyun, who was the most gentleman and the nicest of all people inside the company calls their ceo names. they need to make the most of it because the moment their ceo comes back, they won't be superior anymore.

he's not an asshole.❞ donghyuck pouted, giving yuta a look.

jaehyun chuckled, ❝yuta was just kidding hyuck. no need to protect that seagull.❞ he then remembered the times when their ceo were giving them a very hard time. ❝although, he is an asshole once he's in a bad mood.

stop giving him names!❞ it annoyed donghyuck that they are having the time of their lives in calling their ceo anything they want.

how about you try it?❞ ten patted donghyuck's shoulder, ❝try calling mark anything you want.

the younger shook his head as a no, he knew addressing the ceo like a friend is a big no no. ❝i don't want to get in trouble.

come on hyuck!❞ yuta groaned, ❝it's not like he is here.

no!

ten shrugged, ready to leave the room. ❝i'm telling him that you're bringing a baby here.

i'm telling him you're in a relationship with johnny hyung!❞ donghyuck shot back, thinking that it would end there but no.

just call him names besides sir!❞ jaehyun shouted from his seat.

i said no!

i'm getting the mark standee back.❞ yuta said, mentioning the gift he gave to donghyuck on his birthday.

not wanting for his standee to be taken away, donghyuck had no choice but to follow what they say. ❝fine.

they cheered and then gave their full attention to donghyuck, eyes not leaving him. they waited for donghyuck to say something. call their ceo names like dumbass, piece of shit, stupid, idiot—

love.

they then blinked their eyes, not really expecting that. ❝what?

love.❞ donghyuck said again but this time much more silent, too shy to tell them. ❝i want to call him love.

ten then sighed in disappointment. ❝that's boring.